Dr. Katherine Pesce is a dermatologist in Bridgeport, Connecticut and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Highland Park Hospital and NorthShore University Health System Evanston ...
Education and Training
Univ Of Ct Sch Of Med- Farmington Ct 1996
Univ Of Ct Sch Of Med 1996
University of Connecticut School of Medicine 1996
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Actinic Keratosis
- Contact Dermatitis
- Allergic Reaction
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Sebaceous Cyst
- Rhode Island Hosp-Lifespan, Dermatology; Lahey Clinic, Internal Medicine
- Lahey Clinic - Internal Medicine 1997
- Brown Universities 2000
- Brown University/Rhode Island Hospital-Lifespan Program
Dr. Katherine Jane Pesce MD's Practice location
Dr. Katherine Jane Pesce MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Cat Scratch Fever?
What is cat scratch fever?Cat scratch fever is also known as "cat scratch disease", which is a type of bacterial infection. The disease got its name because humans contract the infection from cats that are infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae, which is one of the most common...
- The Super Anti-Aging Drug You Need to Know About
Retinoids are considered to be the best weapon against aging by most dermatologists. Often regarded as an indispensable anti-aging component, this vitamin A derivative reduces wrinkles, increases the thickness and elasticity of the skin, and lightens the dark spots caused by sunlight. Retinoids...
- Treating Acne With Homeopathy: Top 5 Remedies
Homeopathy has been around for centuries and is considered the best alternative for a simple, safe, economic and effective treatment for acne. It not only focuses on getting rid of the problem externally but works from within to prevent and cure the condition.How Homeopathy WorksAcne is basically...
- The Keys to Beauty Sleep
According to a study published in the British Medical Journal, proper sleep is the true secret to healthy-looking skin. The study shows that sleep deprivation can be detected by the look of the face. Photos of sleep-deprived people, shown to the participants of the study, were rated as less...
- Primary Cold Sore Infection: What Is It?
A primary cold sore infection is described as the first time that you are infected with the herpes simplex virus (HSV) that causes cold sores. The most common area affected is the mouth. The reason is that the moist inner skin is not resistant to the virus compared to the normal skin.Primary (or...
- How to Achieve Beautiful Glowing Skin
How Can I Have Glowing Skin?Is there anything that can make your skin brighter and more noticeable even without make-up? Yes, your glowing skin! It is true that hereditary factors play a role in getting that glow, but that's really just the beginning. People need to diligently follow good skin care...
- Dr. Rhonda Quain Klein MD, MPH20 York Street New Haven CT 06510
- Beth A Buscher M.D.73 Sand Pit Rd Danbury CT 06810
- Dr. Kavita Mariwalla M.D20 York St New Haven CT 06510
- Dr. Mark Ian Oestreicher M.D.160 Hawley Ln Trumbull CT 06611
- Dr. Dennis L Feinberg MD2875 Main Street Stratford CT 06614
- Dr. Robin D Evans M.D.71 Heming Way Stamford CT 06903