Dr. Youssef E Akl MD
Pediatrician550 E Boughton Rd Suite 110 Bolingbrook IL, 60440
Dr. Youssef Akl is a pediatrician in Bolingbrook, Illinois and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Adventist Hinsdale Hospital and Edward Hospital. He received his medical degree ...
Education and Training
Bicol Christian College Of Medicine 1982
Ain Shams University Faculty of Medicine 1969
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
Dr. Youssef E Akl MD's Practice location
Bolingbrook, IL 60440Get Direction
Dr. Youssef E Akl MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Akl
- What Causes Toxic Synovitis?
Children who develop or complain of limping must be examined to make sure that their condition is not an orthopedic emergency like in the case of septic arthritis. After being examined, children's parents may hear about a toxic synovitis diagnosis. Such diagnosis might sound scary, but it is...
- When a Child with Autism Refuses Treatment
You have a child you love very much. You want to help them so that they can develop into as healthy and happy a person as they can be. But they refuse to cooperate with their unique autism treatment. What can you do?Children with autism can refuse treatment for a variety of reasons. Some reasons...
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- Reading to Your Children: The Path to Healthy Kids
Storytelling is a vehicle for parents to bond with their children, while instilling values and character traits. Making time for a 15 minute story is a great way to directly connect with your children.Storytelling is a tradition as old as human history. The stories of Aesop may come to mind. The...
- The Health Benefits of Vitamin A
Vitamin A is a group of fat soluble vitamins that plays a major role in the function of our immune system as well as in vision and cellular communication. Vitamin A serves several important functions that help us to maintain a healthy body. It is important in helping to keep our eyesight,...
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- Dr. Luis F. Santiago MD5533 Cermak Road Cicero Illinois 60804
- Dr. Shanti Nair MD2160 S 1st Ave Maywood IL 60153
- Dr. Mohammad Mahmud Khan MD498 W Boughton Rd Bolingbrook Illinois 60440
- Dr. Annita John MD10237 S. Western Avenue Chicago Illinois 60643
- Arvind K. Shukla M.B.B.S.900 JORIE BLVD OAK BROOK IL 60523
- Dr. Marie K. Philobos M.D.1801 S HIGHLAND AVE STE 130 LOMBARD IL 60148