Dr. Youssef E Akl MD
Pediatrician550 E Boughton Rd Suite 110 Bolingbrook IL, 60440
Dr. Youssef Akl is a pediatrician in Bolingbrook, Illinois and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Adventist Hinsdale Hospital and Edward Hospital. He received his medical degree ...
Education and Training
Bicol Christian College Of Medicine 1982
Ain Shams University Faculty of Medicine 1969
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
Dr. Youssef E Akl MD's Practice location
Bolingbrook, IL 60440Get Direction
Dr. Youssef E Akl MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Akl
- Tips for Moving to a New Home in Order to Improve Special Needs Services
It is no secret that parents want what is best for their children. Parents everywhere are constantly looking for the best school districts, the safest neighborhoods, and anything else that could lead to a better life for their sons and daughters. Parents of children with autism know this struggle...
- Encephalitis in Children
Encephalitis in ChildrenEncephalitis means inflammation of the brain. The condition is usually caused by viruses. Encephalitis is a rare disease that affects approximately 0.5 per 100,000 individuals. Children, the elderly, and those with an impaired immune system are commonly affected by the...
- Medical Conditions That Are Associated with Lethargy
What are The Symptoms of Lethargy?Lethargy symptoms include:• Sluggishness• Being moody• Decreased level of alertness• Low energy levels• Fatigue and lack of motivation• Depression• Weight loss• Sweating and diarrheaMedical conditions such as premenstrual syndrome and medicinal side...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- Treating Autism
Since symptoms of autism can vary depending on the child, and behaviors can often change over time, treatment solutions should be tailored to individual needs. A program should improve a child’s communication skills while addressing social, behavioral, and learning aspects of a child’s life....
- Is It a Mistake to Give Melatonin to Children with Autism?
Dr. David Clark, the Director of the Center for Autism Recovery in Dallas, TX believes that it is a mistake to give melatonin to children with autism.Melatonin has received recent attention for helping people get to sleep easier. It is made by a gland in the brain that seems to elicit sleep hormones...
- Dr. Mohammad Mahmud Khan MD498 W Boughton Rd Bolingbrook Illinois 60440
- Dr. Moina Uddin D.O.780 Brompton Ln Bolingbrook IL 60440
- Dr. Moazzam Saeed M.D.215 Remington Blvd Bolingbrook IL 60440
- Dr. Lauriann Therese Kellner M.D.237 Rockhurst Rd Bolingbrook IL 60440
- Dr. Manju M Akhand M.D.391 Quadrangle Dr Bolingbrook IL 60440
- Dr. Tasin Shuaipaj M.D.1000 REMINGTON BLVD BOLINGBROOK IL 60440