Ms. Joanne Ester Rahman DDS
Dentist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Dentistry1700 California St Suite 200 San Francisco CA, 94109
Dr. Rahman is a Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry who grew up in San Francisco, California. She graduated from the University of California, Davis with a degree in Biological Sciences ...
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Ms. Joanne Ester Rahman DDS's Practice location
San Francisco, CA 94109Get Direction
Ms. Joanne Ester Rahman DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rahman
- What Is a Psychosomatic Disorder?
What is a psychosomatic disorder?It is a disorder wherein physical symptoms develop due to mental factors. The term "psyche" refers to the word "mind" and "somatic" means the observed physical signs and symptoms of the disease. Every disease has physical and mental components, so most diseases are...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- Why It's So Important to Take Your Child to the Dentist
Clarice Law, DMD, MS, assistant professor in the Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics sections at the UCLA School of Dentistry says that it is better to get the child to the dentist as early as possible. She personally likes to have children starting the dental visits by the age of one year. First...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Dr. Gary David Sabbadini D.D.S.1500 Tara Hills Dr Pinole CA 94564
- Dr. Salma Salimi DDS2445 Clement St San Francisco CA 94121
- Dr. Pearline Ying-fong Chang D.D.S., M.S.3980 San Pablo Dam Road El Sobrante CA 94803
- Dr. Francisco Ramos-gomez DDS,MS,MPH707 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Cynthia Yee D.D.S.1700 California St San Francisco CA 94109
- Dr. Melanie Martinez Perea-corkish DDS, MS1700 California St San Francisco CA 94109