Dr. Sukhnandan Sidhu M.D. ; M.B.,B.S.
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry2937 Veneman Ave Suite A110 Modesto CA, 95356
Dr. Sukhnandan Sidhu practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Modesto, CA. Dr. Sidhu evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Sidhu seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
Med Coll- Guru Nanak Dev Univ- Amritsar- Punjab- India 1987
Loma Linda University School of Medicine
Guru Gobind Singh Medical College 1987
- Bipolar Disorder
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (ptsd)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
Dr. Sukhnandan Sidhu M.D. ; M.B.,B.S.'s Practice location
Modesto, CA 95356Get Direction
SONORA, CA 95370Get Direction
Dr. Sukhnandan Sidhu M.D. ; M.B.,B.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sidhu
- What Causes Eating Disorders
An eating disorder is usually classified as any one of a broad range of psychological disorders, but more specifically ones that demonstrate eating habits that are abnormal or absurd. The most common eating disorders are anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge-eating disorder. Anorexia refers...
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- Dr. Gagandeep Singh Popli M.D.2020 Coffee Rd Modesto CA 95355
- Dr. Mark Hamilton Henigan D.O.1729 Tully Rd Modesto CA 95350
- Dr. Eleuterio Arcangel Go M.D.809 Sylvan Ave Modesto CA 95350
- Dr. Stewart Quisling M.D.3340 Tully Rd Modesto CA 95350
- Dr. Banu Brar M.D.3425 Coffee Rd Modesto CA 95355
- Dr. Ricardo Orlando Gonzales M.D.1127 13th St Modesto CA 95354