Dr. Sharon Lee Chrovian PSY.D.
Psychologist | Clinical6150 Diamond Centre Ct Suite 1003 Fort Myers FL, 33912
Dr. Sharon Chrovian is a psychologist practicing in Fort Myers, FL. Dr. Chrovian specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Chrovian evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Chrovian because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Sharon Lee Chrovian PSY.D.'s Practice location
Fort Myers, FL 33912Get Direction
Dr. Sharon Lee Chrovian PSY.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chrovian
Excellent! Helped me work through my issues..
- Anxiety Increases the Risk of Heart Attack
As men age, their risk of heart attack rises, especially if they are prone to anxiety. In a 12-year study, anxiety was found to increase the risk of heart attack by 30% to 40% in men who are anxious when compared to men who are calmer, irrespective of other personality and risk factors. In this...
- How to Get Your Hormones in Check When You Have Depression
Depression is a mental illness that consumes individuals, leaving them feeling helpless, hopeless, and sometimes useless. It can be caused by life experiences such as loss of a family member or mental trauma in an individual's life.Depression can occur to anyone, and for a vast majority affected,...
- Everything You Need to Know About Anxiety Disorder
It’s quite normal to feel nervous and have butterflies in your stomach before going to a job interview, a blind date or making an important decision. This anxiousness is body’s natural response to stress and danger. It is an automatic alarm that rings when you feel threatened, under pressure, or...
- Autism: How Tom Finally Found the Perfect Job
Tom Whalen is a friendly man from Maryland. He makes quick friends with strangers and loves to talk. He is pretty good at convincing employers to give him a chance at employment, and is fully willing to put in the effort needed to hold down a job.But he has a problem. He loses his jobs shortly after...
- What Are Natural Treatments for Depression?
There are multiple medications that can successfully treat depression. However, many individuals are interested in taking the natural route, to find natural remedies to cure their depression. There are many alternative therapies that can help to control the symptoms of moderate to severe depression....
- What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Training?
What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?It is your own way of discussing:...
- Dr. Mark Benjamin Meyers PSY.D.751 92nd Avenue North Naples FL 34108
- Dr. Sharon Marie Parkinson PSY.D.1205 Piper Blvd Naples FL 34110
- Dr. Steven Cohen PSYD12587 New Brittany Blvd Fort Myers FL 33907
- Dr. Nancy Theresa Spencer PSYD12791 WORLD PLAZA LN BLDG 89 FORT MYERS FL 33907
- Dr. Thomas Dale Baker PH.D.1639 Cape Coral Pkwy E Cape Coral FL 33904
- Dr. Michael B Spellman PH.D.12587 New Brittany Blvd Fort Myers FL 33907