Dr. Omar Khan is a hospitalist practicing in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Khan specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Khan manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Khan works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
- Geranylgeranyltransferase type I (GGTase-I) deficiency hyperactivates macrophages and induces erosive arthritis in mice.
- Targeting GGTase-I activates RHOA, increases macrophage reverse cholesterol transport, and reduces atherosclerosis in mice.
- Loss of one copy of Zfp148 reduces lesional macrophage proliferation and atherosclerosis in mice by activating p53.
- Repeated Quantitative Urine Toxicology Analysis May Improve Chronic Pain Patient Compliance with Opioid Therapy.
Dr. Omar Mohammad Khan MD's Practice location
Phoenix, AZ 85054Get Direction
SIKESTON, MO 63801Get Direction
Dr. Omar Mohammad Khan MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Newborn Jaundice Prognosis and Home Remedies
Jaundice is a condition that causes yellowing of the skin and certain parts of the eyes. Your child will be checked for jaundice three days after being born. Nevertheless, you should watch out for any signs of the disorder after your go back home since it can take up to seven days to become...
- Imperative Information on Benzodiazepines: Lorazepam vs. Xanax
What is lorazepam?Lorazepam is an anti-anxiety medication that belongs to the benzodiazepine class. It is prescribed to treat anxiety disorders and acts on the central nervous system by providing a calming effect. Lorazepam is sold under different brand names, which include Ativan, Almazine,...
- Serving up Java and Jobs for Those with Autism
Dirt Coffee, a non-profit with a mission to train and employ adults with autism, was founded in 2013. This non-profit has been operating out of a coffee truck, serving freshly roasted organic coffee and espresso by individuals with autism. Dirt Coffee strives to “change perspectives, improve lives...
- Dark Stools
In most cases, dark stool may be due to the consumption of certain foods or medications. However, sometimes, passing dark stools may also indicate a serious medical condition. Foods such as black licorice, blueberries, or beets cause dark stool. After eating these foods, the stool becomes black,...
- There May be a Link Between Migraines and Celiac Disease
As a little talked about topic within the celiac disease community, migraines and celiac disease can indeed go hand in hand. Diagnosing celiac disease and gluten sensitivities is almost never an easy task for both patients and healthcare providers alike. The relation between migraines and a...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Anthony Aghenta MD2510 W Dunlap Ave Phoenix AZ 85021
- Dr. Dustin James Rayhorn M.D.1919 E Thomas Rd Phoenix AZ 85016
- Dr. Richard H Nierenberg MD415 S 28th Ave Hattiesburg MS 39401
- Dr. Payam Azima MD9003 E Shea Blvd Scottsdale AZ 85260
- Dr. Rael A Bennett MD13640 N Plaza Del Rio Blvd Peoria AZ 85381
- Dr. Adriane I Budavari M.D.5777 E Mayo Blvd Phoenix AZ 85054