Dr. Ebenezer Azubuike Nyenwe MD
Endocrinology-Diabetes | Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism1910 Nonconnah Blvd Suite 120 Memphis TN, 38132
Dr. Ebenezer Nyenwe practices Endocrinology in Memphis, TN. Dr. Nyenwe specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases related to hormone imbalance, and the bodys glands in the endocrine system. Endocrinologists are trained and certified to treat a variety of conditions, including menopause, diabetes, infertility, and thyroid disorders, among many others. Dr. Nyenwe examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
University of Port Harcourt, Coll of Health Sciences, Port Harcourt, Rivers, Nigeria 1989
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
- Type 2 diabetes in adult Nigerians: a study of its prevalence and risk factors in Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
- Hyperglycemic crises in diabetes mellitus: diabetic ketoacidosis and hyperglycemic hyperosmolar state.
- Recognizing iodine deficiency in iodine-replete environments.
- Iodine deficiency disorders in the iodine-replete environment.
- Acidosis: the prime determinant of depressed sensorium in diabetic ketoacidosis.
- Improving diabetes care via telemedicine: lessons from the Addressing Diabetes in
- Metabolic syndrome, prediabetes and the science of primary prevention.
- Evidence-based management of hyperglycemic emergencies in diabetes mellitus.
- Effects of high-protein versus high-carbohydrate diets on markers of β-cell function, oxidative stress, lipid peroxidation, proinflammatory cytokines, and adipokines in obese, premenopausal women without diabetes: a randomized controlled trial.
- Venous serum bicarbonate concentration predicts arterial pH in adults with diabetic ketoacidosis.
- The evolution of diabetic ketoacidosis: An update of its etiology, pathogenesis and management.
- Foot breadth in children--its relationship to limb dominance and age.
Dr. Ebenezer Azubuike Nyenwe MD's Practice location
Memphis, TN 38132Get Direction
Jackson, TN 38305Get Direction
MEMPHIS, TN 38104Get Direction
Dr. Ebenezer Azubuike Nyenwe MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nyenwe
- All About Addison's Disease
What is Addison’s disease?One of the ways in which the body maintains proper balance is by using certain chemical messengers called as hormones. This done so to regulate various functions in the body. There is a small adrenal gland present above each kidney. These glands work to produce hormones,...
- Should Doctors Consider Brittle Diabetes Separate from Type 1 Diabetes?
Back in 2012, a Long Island resident, Rosemarie Sorge, was rushed to the emergency room with diabetic ketoacidosis. Diabetic ketoacidosis is a deadly condition that is characterized by an excess of ketones in the bloodstream, caused by a lack of insulin. These ketones are highly toxic and can create...
- Hypothyroidism: Is Hormone Therapy Right for Me?
Hypothyroidism is a condition characterized by a reduction in the amount of thyroid hormones produced by the thyroid gland. In this condition, the thyroid glands are under active and blood shows lower than normal levels of thyroid hormones. The symptoms of this disorder include:...
- Testosterone Therapy May Only Lead to Cosmetic Effects
There is a sudden increase in the number of clinics and infomercials heralding the many benefits of testosterone therapy in men. But experts are warning that the effects should be considered with enough caution. Some of the earlier studies had shown that testosterone may increase the muscle mass and...
- Marathoner Runs Great Lengths Despite Diabetes
Diabetes does not discriminate. No matter who or what you are, diabetes will take you down and hard. How you live with and manage your diabetes determines the type of lifestyle you will enjoy. ...
- Consume Calcium to Make Bones Stronger
Strong bones are very important for the body, especially as you age. Maintaining proper care of your bones can prevent the collapse of the bones due to osteoporosis. Osteoporosis is one of the most important causes for bone fracture in half of all women over 50-years-old, and one out of four men in...
- Dr. Omid Rad pour MD7900 Airways Blvd Southaven MS 38671
- Dr. Ralph C Goodman M.D.6027 Walnut Grove Rd Memphis TN 38120
- Dr. Lisa M Myers M.D.6027 Walnut Grove Rd Memphis TN 38120
- Dr. Lakshmi Krishnamurthi MD4913 Raleigh Common Drive Memphis TN 38128
- Dr. Joseph S Mallov M.D5659 S Rex Rd Memphis TN 38119
- Dr. Harold S Sacks M.D.6027 Walnut Grove Rd Memphis TN 38120