Dr. Barry Silver graduated magna cum laude from the University of Connecticut and was a member of the Phi Beta Kappa academic honor society. He attended the Medical College of Virginia (Virginia Commonwealth ...
Education and Training
Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll of Va Sch of Med, Richmond Va 1972
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Lahey Clinic, Dermatology; Mass Gen Hosp, Dermatology; Med Coll Of Virginia Hosp, Internal Medicine
Experience & Accolades
- DermatologistAdvanced Dermatology, P.C.
Dr. Barry C Silver MD's Practice location
Summit, NJ 07901Get Direction
KEARNY, NJ 07032Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Barry C Silver MD | Dermatologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Barry C Silver MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Silver
- Cosmetic Reasons for Laser Hair Removal
Laser hair removal is a procedure during which the hair on the human body is removed with a laser. Almost any part of the human body can be treated with laser hair removal, except the eyebrows due to the possibility of severe eye damage. The entire process relies on using photo thermolysis, which...
- Protect Your Skin from the Cold Winter Air
Winter, characterized by cold winds and low humidity, is a nightmare for beautiful skin whether you have eczema, psoriasis, or seborrheic dermatitis. Ella L. Toombs, MD, a board-certified dermatologist and director of Aesthetic Dermatology of Dupont Circle, in Washington, D.C, says that it is a...
- 5 Tips for Dealing With Ingrown Hair
Ingrown hair is a condition where hair has grown back into the skin instead of out through the surface. An ingrown hair, since it irritates the skin, usually appears as a small, red bump, much like a pimple. Sometimes, it can have pus inside the follicle and look like a boil and cause you some pain...
- What Is a PUPPP Rash?
IntroductionA PUPPP rash, also known as pruritic urticarial papules and plaques of pregnancy, is a skin condition wherein pregnant women get a hives-like rash on their skin. These rashes or bumps are itchy and usually appear on the stomach or stretch marks during pregnancy, especially in the third...
- How Does Stress Affect Your Skin?
Similar to how stress can affect gastrointestinal issues, the skin can also be affected by emotional stress. This is because stress releases a number of hormones that trigger a chemical response in the body. Most of these responses may make the skin more sensitive. Moreover, the chemicals may cause...
- Treatments for Heat Rash
Heat rash, prickly heat, or miliaria is a condition of the skin that causes rash mostly because of excess sweating. It is a condition that occurs if the sweat ducts cannot efficiently excrete sweat from the body. As a result, sweat accumulates within the skin layers causing a rash that is...
- Dr. Allen Nathan Sapadin MD370 Summit Ave Hackensack NJ 07601
- Dr. Sapna Rao Palep MD95 Chambers street New York New York 10007
- Dr. Fredric Haberman D.O.,50 Market Street Saddle Brook New Jersey 07663
- Dr. Andrea N. Persaud M.D.36-A East 36th Street New York New York 10016
- Dr. Anita L. Cham MD35 West Main Street Denville New Jersey 07834
- Dr. John A. Carucci MD240 East 38th Street New York New York 10016