Dr. John W Kemppainen M.D.
Orthopedist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery3030 Childrens Way Suite 410 San Diego CA, 92123
Dr. John Kemppainen, MD specializes in orthopedic surgery and pediatric orthopedic surgery, and currently sees patients in Grand rapids, Michigan. Dr. Kemppainen received his medical degree from Wayne ...
- Summa Health System 2012
- University of California At San Diego 2013
Dr. John W Kemppainen M.D.'s Practice location
San Diego, CA 92123Get Direction
Akron, OH 44309Get Direction
GRAND RAPIDS, MI 49503Get Direction
Dr. John W Kemppainen M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kemppainen
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What Is Sever's Disease: Causes and Treatment
Sever's disease is a type of heel injury that usually occurs in children who are physically active. Most children experience temporary pain without long-term damage. Sever's disease was first described in 1912 by an American doctor named James Warren Sever. The condition is also called calcaneal...
- How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?
How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?This surgery is normally recommended for elderly people who suffer from severe pain due to osteoarthritis. It is suggested for people if the pain and stiffness in their joints affects their mobility and daily activities. One has to understand both the...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- Dr. Eric Daniel Fornari M.D.3030 Childrens Way San Diego CA 92123
- Dr. Brian Scannell MD3030 Childrens Way San Diego CA 92123
- Dr. Amarpal Singh Arora M.D.2929 Health Center Dr San Diego CA 92123
- Prof. Matthew Robert Schmitz M.D.3030 Childrens Way San Diego CA 92123
- Dr. Jaysson Trevor Brooks M.D.3030 CHILDRENS WAY FL 3 SAN DIEGO CA 92123
- Dr. Lisa S Miller MD8010 Frost St San Diego CA 92123