Dr. Robert Dyson is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Portland, OR. Dr. Dyson specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Dyson can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Dyson can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Or Hlth Sci Univ Sch of Med, Portland Or 1977
Oregon Health Sciences University School of Medicine 1977
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Wrinkle & Scar Improvement
- Or Hlth Sci Univ Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Providence Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Oregon Health Sciences University School of Medicine, Portland
- Oregon Health Sciences University School of Medicine
Dr. Robert D Dyson MD's Practice location
Portland, OR 97220Get Direction
Dr. Robert D Dyson MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Metrorrhagia?
What is metrorrhagia?Dysfunctional uterine bleeding is also called as metrorrhagia. In the first few years of menstrual onset, females commonly experience this problem. Also, women close to their menopausal phase tend to have metrorrhagia. In this condition, women have bleeding episodes outside...
- Syphilis: How Does It Affect Men and Women?
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease that affects both men and women. The most common locations for the chancre to appear are in the penis, vagina, anus, and even in the oral cavity. There is not much difference in men and women as far as symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments are concerned....
- What You Need to Know About Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Testing
HPV is the most commonly spread sexually transmitted infection (STI). What people must know is that the HPV virus is a different virus from that of HIV and HSV (herpes). It is transmitted so often that almost everyone who participates in sexual activity will contract the virus at some time in...
- Do I Need the HPV Vaccine?
HPV stands for human papilloma virus, which can be sexually transmitted and affects more than 20 million people in the country. There are different types of the papilloma virus, which infects about 6 million people every year in the US. This virus causes cervical cancer in women, which is one of the...
- What Could Dysuria Be Telling You?
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or a burning sensation, discomfort, or difficulty when passing urine. In most cases, dysuria is a symptom of another medical condition. Males and females of any age can experience dysuria. However, this symptom is more common in...
- What Are the Benefits of Breastfeeding
Through the years, breastfeeding has proven its effects and importance to newborn babies. Still, some moms refuse to breastfeed their babies. But in case you change your mind, here are some useful pieces of information about breastfeeding.Physicians and other healthcare providers strongly recommend...
- Dr. Richard B. Rosenfield MD140 NW 14th Avenue Portland OR 97209
- Dr. Jonathan V. Watt MD3619 Northeast 174th Street Vancouver Washington 98686
- Dr. Cynthia G Mcnally MD2101 Ne 139th St Vancouver WA 98686
- Dr. Duncan R. Neilson MD2800 North Vancouver Avenue Portland Oregon 97227
- Dr. Nancy J Salisbury M.D.1508 Division St Oregon City OR 97045
- Dr. Debra Guinn MD9701 Sw Barnes Rd Portland OR 97225