Dr. Teresa Beck is a naturopathic physician practicing in OMAHA, NE. Dr. Beck specializes in proactive prevention and treatment. Dr. Beck combines holistic healing methods with traditional solutions to medical illness. Providing both individual and family care, the most common ailments treated are allergies, chronic pain, digestive issues, obesity, heart disease, fertility, menopause, cancer and chronic fatigue syndrome. Naturopathic Physicians place a strong emphasis on natural remedies that add to the broad spectrum of remedies available.
- Interlaboratory comparisons for passive radon measuring devices at BfS.
- Performance tests for instruments measuring radon activity concentration.
- Clinical experience with intravenous fenoldopam.
- The measurement accuracy of passive radon instruments.
- THE CONVERSION OF EXPOSURES DUE TO RADON INTO THE EFFECTIVE DOSE TAKING INTO ACCOUNT THE EQUIVALENCE OF RISKS FROM SHORT- AND LONG-TERM EXPOSURES.
- RISKS AND RADIATION DOSES DUE TO RESIDENTIAL RADON IN GERMANY.
- Selective dopamine-1 receptor stimulation produces natriuresis by a direct tubular action.
- The conversion of exposures due to radon into the effective dose: the epidemiological approach.
- The effect of selective dopamine-1 receptor stimulation on renal and adrenal function in man.
- In vitro life tests of faradaic neural stimulation electrodes at high current densities.
- Calculations of temperature rise produced in body tissue by a spherical electrode.
- Localization of prostaglandins inhibition of rat renal ammoniagenesis.
- Calculations of the pH changes produced in body tissue by a spherical stimulation electrode.
- Prostaglandins inhibit renal ammoniagenesis in the rat.
- The interactions of prostaglandins and vasopressin in the kidney.
Dr. Teresa Rose Beck N.D.'s Practice location
OMAHA, NE 68105Get Direction
Dr. Teresa Rose Beck N.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Nutritional Cleansing: How Does It Work?
Why is nutritional cleansing needed?Nutritional cleansing is the perfect opportunity for the body to start from scratch and allow people to gain some insights on how to lead a life of wellness. Nutritional cleansing usually follows a guided nutritional program to achieve long-lasting and amazing...
- What are the Benefits of Peppermint Essential Oil?
What are essential oils?Essential oils are liquids that are usually distilled by steam or water from the leaves, flowers, stems, bark, or the roots of a particular plant. Essential oils in comparison to the normal “oil” do not have that oily feeling at all. Most of the essential oils have a...
- Green Malay Kratom: Benefits, Effects, Dosage, and Reviews
IntroductionKratom (Mitragyna speciosa) is a tree that is native to Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, and Papua New Guinea. It comes from the coffee family Rubiaceae and has been used as a traditional medicine since the 19th century.Kratom is now used as a pain reliever and to self-treat withdrawal...
- How to Get Rid of Athlete's Foot Fast
What is athlete’s foot?Athlete’s foot is a type of fungal infection that affects the feet or toes. This fungal infection is medically known as tinea pedis. The fungus that causes the infection usually feeds on keratin or the skin protein. Keratin is found in the skin's top layer, including...
- Ashwagandha Benefits: What Is Ashwagandha Used For?
Ashwagandha is scientifically known as Withania somnifera. It is also known as winter cherry or Indian ginseng, owing to its rejuvenating properties. Ashwagandha is composed of numerous useful medicinal substances such as choline, fatty acids, withanolides, alkaloids, and a variety of sugars.Native...
- Health Benefits of Bitter Melon
What is bitter melon?Bitter melon (Momordica charantia), also called as bitter gourd or wild cucumber is a type of plant that belongs to the family Cucurbitaceae. It grows as a vine with a characteristic oblong-shaped, ridged, and warty appearance of its fruit. Bitter melon usually thrives in both...