Dr. Christopher J Borgiel M.D.
Family Practitioner4190 24th Ave Suite 206 Fort Gratiot MI, 48059
Dr. Christopher Borgiel is a family practitioner practicing in Fort Gratiot, MI. Dr. Borgiel specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Borgiel possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Sports Medicine, General Care
- High Cholesterol
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Vascular Disease
- Member American Medical Association
- Member Michigan State Medical Society, American Academy of Family Practice
- Member College of Family Physicians of Canada
- St John Hosp & Med Ctr, Family Medicine
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center, Detroit 1998
- St John Hospital and Medical Center Program
Dr. Christopher J Borgiel M.D.'s Practice location
Fort Gratiot, MI 48059Get Direction
Dr. Christopher J Borgiel M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Borgiel
- Myrbetriq Side Effects and Usage
Generic Name: MirabegronBrand Name: MyrbetriqWhat is Myrbetriq?Myrbetriq (mirabegron) is a prescription medication that is FDA-approved for the treatment of overactive bladder (OAB) along with its symptoms, such as urinary frequency, urgency, and leakage in adults. This medication helps control...
- Recognizing Dehydration Symptoms
Dehydration happens when your body loses fluids more than the amount that you have taken in, especially water. You can develop dehydration by sweating a lot, by urinating too much, or it can also occur due to an inadequate absorption of water to your body due to certain illnesses. All of these...
- Holistic Treatments for Migraines
Holistic Treatments for MigrainesMigraines cause headaches that may be severe, throbbing, or moderate. These headaches can last for up to 72 hours.They attack one side of your head in most cases. However, there are cases where you suffer a headache on both sides of your head. Many people who suffer...
- Causes, Treatment, and Prevention of Petechiae
Petechiae are tiny dots that appear as red, brown, or purple in color beneath the skin. They are usually seen in clusters on the stomach, buttocks, arms, and legs. However, they may also appear inside the mouth or on the eyelids. Petechiae may indicate different conditions, which can range from...
- What Is Polyuria?
IntroductionPolyuria refers to frequent urination and passing excessive amounts of urine every time a person urinates. Normally, adults pass approximately 1-2 liters of urine per day. However, when there is an excessive urination volume of more than 3 liters a day, it is considered as...
- Causes and Treatment for Dry Cough
IntroductionA dry cough is a type of cough that does not accompany the production of mucus or phlegm. Most cases of dry cough are caused by certain allergic reactions from allergens, such as pollutants, dust, or toxins. The body usually tries to expel these irritants by coughing it out. In some...
- Dr. Jun Garcia M.D1979 Holland Ave Port Huron MI 48060
- Dr. Ira M Sabbagh D.O.1209 10th St Port Huron MI 48060
- Dr. Christie S Laming MD5730 Main St Lexington MI 48450
- Dr. Scott A Mcphilimy D.O.7470 Brockway Rd Yale MI 48097
- Dr. Cheryl A Canto M.D.1209 10th St Port Huron MI 48060
- Dr. Aaron Kenneth Clark M.D.1217 Kearney St Port Huron MI 48060