Dr. Aneesh Kumar Singla MD
Pain Management Specialist | Interventional Pain Medicine11921 Rockville Pike Suite 505 Rockville MD, 20852
Dr. Singla joined National Spine& Pain Centers in 2011. He was born in New Jersey and grew up in North Carolina. He is a highly regarded interventional pain physician specializing in minimally invasive ...
Education and Training
Univ of Nc At Chapel Hill Sch of Med, Chapel Hill Nc 2000
Physician Assistant Studies, Barry University, FL 2000
- Chronic Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Herniated Disc
- Opiate Dependence
- Spinal Stenosis
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Mass Gen Hosp, Anesthesiology; Caritas Carney Hosp, Transitional Year
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Dr. Aneesh Kumar Singla MD's Practice location
Rockville, MD 20852Get Direction
Dr. Aneesh Kumar Singla MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Singla
- How Long Does Weed Stay in Your System?
Reasons Why Marijuana Remains IllegalOne of the main reasons why weed remains illegal is the adverse side effects it gives to its users. Many people are under the impression that weed is simply a harmless drug--when in reality, that's nowhere near the truth. Smoking weed is thought as a fun...
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy - Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
What is Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy?Complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS) is also medically termed as reflex sympathetic dystrophy syndrome (RSD). This is a condition which often leads to chronic pain in which high levels of nerve impulses are sent to the affected area. There are studies that...
- The History of Fibromyalgia
IntroductionSome may consider fibromyalgia as a fairly new medical condition, but the truth is, this medical condition has actually existed for more than centuries. The term “fibromyalgia” first came into existence in the year 1976. Since the early 1800s, scientists and physicians have written...
- 512 Pill Used for the Treatment of Chronic Pain
IntroductionThe 512 pill is a white-colored round pill with an imprint of "512". It is known to contain the active ingredients acetaminophen with the strength of 325 mg and oxycodone with the strength of 5 mg. This medicine is supplied by the company known as Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals.The 512...
- What Is Hyperalgesia?
Introduction Can you imagine having a small bruise but feel like someone has hit you with a sledgehammer? If you can imagine the scenario or may have even felt it at some point in your life, then you must know what it's like to have hyperalgesia.Hyperalgesia is a medical term, which means that the...
- 319 Pill
319 PillThis pill is round in shape and white in color, and has an imprint of number “319”. It has been identified as tramadol hydrochloride 50 mg. It is used to treat restless legs syndrome (RLS), back pain, chronic pain, and fibromyalgia. It is supplied by Zydus Pharmaceuticals and belongs to...
- Dr. Majid H Ghauri M.D.4001 Fair Ridge Dr. Fairfax VA 22033
- Dr. Abdul Shaheed Soudan MD7120 Minstrel Way Columbia MD 21045
- Dr. Mark A Loev MD11921 Rockville Pike Rockville MD 20852
- Dr. Joseph Maxwell Oppong MD6911 laurel Bowie Road Bowie MD 20715
- Dr. Julia Bess Frank MD2150 Pennsylvania Ave Nw Washington DC 20037
- Dr. Robert Harrison Wagner MD6355 Walker Ln Alexandria VA 22310