Dr. Oluwatobi Gbemi DDS
Dentist600 Caisson Hill Road Us Army Dental Activ Fort Riley KS, 66442
Dr. Oluwatobi Gbemi is a Dentist practicing in Fort Riley, KS. Dr. Gbemi specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Oluwatobi Gbemi DDS's Practice location
Fort Riley, KS 66442Get Direction
Dr. Oluwatobi Gbemi DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gbemi
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers give patients a beautiful smile. They are very thin, porcelain layers attached to the front of the teeth. Dental veneers are a good solution for the correction of any defects in the position, color, or shape of the teeth.Dental veneers can be made with direct or indirect composites....
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Dr. Jessica Scott Sharp DMD210 Custer Ave Fort Riley KS 66442
- Dr. Florence Edwards D.D.S.600 Caisson Hill Rd Fort Riley KS 66442
- Dr. Chad Everett Olinger D.D.S.600 Caisson Hill Rd. Fort Riley KS 66442
- Dr. Nicholas Dale Wilson DDS600 Caisson Hill Rd Fort Riley KS 66442
- Dr. Nestor Luis Roman DMD600 CAISSON HILL ROAD FT. RILEY KS 66442
- Dr. Bryan Lee Horspool DDS600 Caisson Hill Rd Fort Riley KS 66442