Dr. Augustus K Eduafo M.D.
Nephrologist (Kidney Specialist) | Nephrology455 Turner Rd Dayton OH, 45415
Dr. Augustus Eduafo is a nephrologist practicing in Dayton, OH. Dr. Eduafo specializes in the care and treatment of the kidneys. As a nephrologist, Dr. Eduafo most typically treats conditions like kidney stones, chronic kidney disease, acute renal failure, polycystuc kidney disease, high blood pressure and more. Nephrologists are also experts on kidney transplantation and dialysis. They are usually referred to by primary care physicians for problems related to the kidneys, and while they can perform tests to diagnose kidney disorders, they do not perform surgeries.
Education and Training
Univ of Ghana, Med Sch, Accra, Ghana 1986
University of Ghana School of Medicine and Dentistry 1986
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Nephrology
- Ny & Presby Hp-Cornell Campus, Nephrology; U Hosp-Suny Hlth S C-Bklyn, Internal Medicine
- University Hosp/Kings Co Hospital SUNY Health Science Center 1992
- New York Presbyterian Hospital Program
Dr. Augustus K Eduafo M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Augustus K Eduafo M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Eduafo
- What Could Swollen Feet Mean?
Swollen feet can be easily linked to pregnancy, standing for long hours, or injury by most people. These cases are often temporary and not a cause for concern. However, swollen feet can also be experienced by people without these factors and can be a sign of an underlying medical condition,...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Kidney Stones?
What are kidney stones?A kidney stone is a hard, crystal-like mineral substance formed within the kidney or urinary tract. In medical terms, it is known as nephrolithiasis. They are also called as renal calculi.Kidney stones can block the stream of urine and can result in urinary infection, kidney...
- Polydipsia: Excessive Thirst Causes and Symptoms
What is polydipsia?Polydipsia is the medical term for excessive thirst. It is usually regarded as one of the initial symptoms of diabetes.It is normal to feel thirsty, especially after workouts and strenuous activities. It is quite important for people to drink the recommended amount of water per...
- What Medical Conditions Are Associated with Blood in Urine?
Introduction:Blood in urine is more often than not a sign that there is something amiss in the body. It may signal a minor infection that need not worry you, but it could also be pointing to something more serious that is still undetected. Even if you appear to be in reasonably good health, it is...
- Vertigo: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Vertigo is a fairly common condition that causes an individual to feel as if their head is spinning and he or she becomes dizzy. It is usually temporary, only for a few seconds to minutes, occurring only when you make sudden head movements, but sometimes it can be so severe that it begins to...
- How Do Kidney Stones Develop?
Kidney stones are a condition that affects around 15 percent of the world's population. For reasons unknown, the condition's prevalence has increased over the last 30 years. Kidney stones more often affect men than women. What are kidney stones?Kidney stones or renal lithiasis is the formation of...
- Dr. John R Wigneswaran MD455 Turner Rd Dayton OH 45415
- Dr. Arthur Tsai M.D.1362 E Stroop Rd Dayton OH 45429
- Dr. Siva Ambalavanan MD1427 Business Center Parkway Dayton OH 45410
- Dr. Arun Guru Jayakumar MD4881 Sugar Maple Dr Dayton OH 45433
- Dr. Hassan _ Mehbod M.D.2200 Philadelphia Dr Dayton OH 45406
- Dr. Susan C Galbraith MD33 W Rahn Rd Dayton OH 45429