Dr. David Petron is a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner in Park City, UT. As a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner, Dr. Petron is trained to assess, diagnose, prevent, and treat sports injuries in patients of all ages, and refer those patients to further services if needed. Sports Medicine Family Practitioners must complete specialized training in order to help each patient maximize function and improve quality of life.
Education and Training
Univ Of Nd Sch Of Med- Grand Forks Nd 1986
University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences 1986
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Herniated Disc
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Tear
- Patellar Tendonitis
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Stress Fracture
- Mi State Univ Clinical Ctr, Sports Medicine-Family Practice; Univ Of Nd Sch Med & Hlth Sci, Family Medicine
- Univ of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences Rural Program
Dr. David Petron MD's Practice location
Park City, UT 84060Get Direction
SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84108Get Direction
Dr. David Petron MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Alternative Treatment for Shin Splints
What Are Shin Splints?Shin splints are the result of severe stress being placed on the tibia. This stress leads to inflammation of the surrounding muscle tissues; thus, leading to severely debilitating pain. At times, the pain can be so severe that it may even cause difficulties simply taking a step...
- Treatment for Sepsis
Sepsis is a dangerous condition where the body fights an infection that is extensive and had spread through the bloodstream. If you become septic, you will probably have a low blood pressure, which will cause a poor blood circulation as well as an absence of blood perfusion in the vital organs and...
- How is Frostbite Treated?
How is Frostbite Treated?Frostbite is a cold-related condition in which tissue freezes when the body is exposed to temperatures below the freezing point of the skin. Hands, feet, the nose, and ears are most commonly affected by this condition. Frostbite can affect almost anybody, but some have a...
- What Is Kinesiology Tape Used For?
What is a kinesiology tape?Kinesiology tape is a thin, elastic adhesive tape made from cotton or cotton/nylon blend. The cotton strip is comfortable and hypoallergenic without topics ingredients or medications. Several different brands of tapes are available. The common brand names of kinesiology...
- What Should I Know About Blood Clots?
Blood flows continuously through blood vessels and supplies nutrients and oxygen to different parts of the body. At the site of an injury, a blood clot prevents excess bleeding. Under normal conditions, blood clots are lifesaving. When the clot is formed as a part of normal repair process in the...
- Can I Walk if I Have Shin Splints?
Shin splints refer to the pain you feel in the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is common among athletes and those involved with high-intensity exercises.Symptoms of Shin SplintsIf you have shin splints, you may develop a severe pain either at the beginning or at the end of your run or workout. If...
- Dr. Michael Hawkes Metcalf M.D.1820 Sidewinder Dr Park City UT 84060
- Dr. Thomas D Rosenberg M.D.1820 Sidewinder Dr Park City UT 84060
- Dr. Wesley J. Lewis MD6360 S 3000 E Salt Lake City UT 84121
- Dr. David J Shaskey M.D.1160 E 3900 S #1000 Salt Lake City UT 84124
- Dr. Jake Doyle Veigel M.D.310 Taughannock Blvd Ithaca NY 14850
- Dr. Vernon J Cooley M.D.1820 Sidewinder Dr Park City UT 84060