Dr. Kenneth Beckman is a Dentist practicing in Netcong, NJ. Dr. Beckman specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Gene expression profiling in mitochondrial disease: assessment of microarray accuracy by high-throughput Q-PCR.
- Using DNA pools for genotyping trios.
- Germ-line epigenetic modification of the murine A vy allele by nutritional supplementation.
- Dramatic age-related changes in nuclear and genome copy number in the nematode Caenorhabditis elegans.
- Ethnicity-specific gene-gene interaction between IL-13 and IL-4Ralpha among African Americans with asthma.
- Comparing genetic ancestry and self-described race in african americans born in the United States and in Africa.
- A novel association between a SNP in CYBRD1 and serum ferritin levels in a cohort study of HFE hereditary haemochromatosis.
- CpG methylation of a silent controlling element in the murine Avy allele is incomplete and unresponsive to methyl donor supplementation.
- European ancestry is positively associated with breast cancer risk in Mexican women.
- Development and initial characterization of a HAPPY panel for mapping the X. tropicalis genome.
- Genetic and environmental predictors of serum 25-hydroxyvitamin D concentrations among middle-aged and elderly Chinese in Singapore.
- Genome-wide association study identifies multiple susceptibility loci for pulmonary fibrosis.
- Implementation of Cloud based next generation sequencing data analysis in a clinical laboratory.
- Association of Genes, Pathways, and Haplogroups of the Mitochondrial Genome with the Risk of Colorectal Cancer: The Multiethnic Cohort.
- No Association between the Mitochondrial Genome and Prostate Cancer Risk: The Multiethnic Cohort.
- Genome-wide imputation study identifies novel HLA locus for pulmonary fibrosis and potential role for auto-immunity in fibrotic idiopathic interstitial pneumonia.
- Systematic improvement of amplicon marker gene methods for increased accuracy in microbiome studies.
- Single-Strand Consensus Sequencing Reveals that HIV Type but not Subtype Significantly Impacts Viral Mutation Frequencies and Spectra.
Dr. Kenneth B Beckman DMD's Practice location
Netcong, NJ 07857 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Kenneth B Beckman DMD | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Kenneth B Beckman DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- Dr. Edward M. Sonnenberg DDS 230 US-206 Flanders New Jersey 07836
- Dr. Yusun Gohard DDS 34 Prospect St Madison NJ 07940
- Dr. Ralph E. Rogler DMD 325 Naughright Road Washington Township New Jersey 7853
- Dr. Stephen M Lashen DDS 3155 Rt 10 Denville NJ 07834
- Dr. LoanAnh T. Bui D.D.S. 8936 77th Terrace E Lakewood Ranch FL 34202
- Dr. Edward A Romano D.D.S. 310 Madison Ave Morristown NJ 07960