Dr. Robert Cuenins profession as an orthodontist has allowed him to grow as a person, and has inspired him to provide the highest level of care for the people in his community. The satisfaction ...
Dr. Robert M. Cuenin D.D.S.'s Practice location
Danville, CA 94526Get Direction
Dr. Robert M. Cuenin D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Want Pearly Whites? Try These Foods
Brushing and flossing the teeth regularly helps to maintain a healthy oral cavity. Food also plays a role in keeping the teeth white and bright. Acids present in the food may erode the tooth enamel causing it to erode leading to tooth decay. Certain foods like sugar free gum, sugar free drinks,...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Evidence for Gum Disease Causing Heart Disease is Dwindling
The American Heart Association released a new statement stating that there is no conclusive evidence to support the relationship between gum disease and heart problems, and that treating gum disease can improve heart conditions. Gum disease is a major contributor to tooth loss and decay in adults....
- Dr. Frank Raymond Helm D.M.D.3931 Grand Ave Oakland CA 94610
- William S. Paden Other1181 Central Blvd Brentwood CA 94513
- Reginald Griggs DDS20265 Lake Chabot Rd Castro Valley CA 94546
- Ann Marie Gorczyca D.M.D., M.P.H., M.S.5201 Deer Valley Rd Antioch CA 94531
- Mr. Shahram Nabipour DDS, MSD123 W Jackson St Hayward CA 94544
- Dr. Kevin William Carrington DDS1700 Broadway Oakland CA 94612