Dr. Jay S Saunders MD
Adolescent Specialist | Adolescent Medicine5177 Route 9w Newburgh NY, 12550
Dr. Jay Saunders is an adolescent specialist practicing in Newburgh, NY. Dr. Saunders works with patients who are in the adolescent age, or generally between the ages of 11 and 19 years old. As an adolescent-specialist, Dr. Saunders treats many common health issues that pre-teens and teenagers face, from mental, to behavioral, to physical conditions. Some of these issues may include growth and hormone problems, sports injuries, eating disorders, substance abuse and more. Adolescent specialists perform medical exams, histories and diagnostic tests, and develop individualized treatment plans for each patient.
Education and Training
Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University,Ramat Aviv, Israel MD
University of Cincinnati College of Medicine 1981
Tel Aviv University 1982
Sackler School of Medicine 1981
- Ear Infection
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Strep Throat
- Nassau University Medical Center Program
Dr. Jay S Saunders MD's Practice location
Newburgh, NY 12550Get Direction
Dr. Jay S Saunders MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Saunders
Horrible doctor...read up on this guy before you even THINK of walking into his office!.
- New Treatment for Early Stages of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Although the course of rheumatoid arthritis is different for every individual, it is worth mentioning that with proper treatment, the progression can be slowed down or even stopped altogether. Currently, there are several ways to treat RA and among these approaches is COBRA therapy. The COBRA...
- What is Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia?
Benign prostatic hyperplasia, or enlarged prostate gland is a very common condition seen in elderly men. It is also known as prostatic hypertrophy. Enlargement of the glands occurs around the age of 30-years-old, and progresses gradually causing a number of urinary symptoms by the time a man turns...
- Doctors Recommend Pneumonia Vaccine to Celiac Disease Patients
Disorders in the immune system can cause abnormally high or low activity of the immune system. It is also known that celiac disease is an autoimmune condition. This disease is a severe genetic condition. It means that the antibodies start attacking the body instead of fighting off infections such as...
- The Relationship Between Sudden Cardiac Death and Sleep Apnea
Sleep apnea is a common sleep disorder in the United States, although many people don't realize that it can be very dangerous. It is often called a minor sleep disturbance, without realizing the fact that it is associated with many life-threatening conditions.Sleep apnea can increase blood pressure,...
- New Study Discovers How Lymphoma Affects Survivors’ Ability to Work
Young adults in many countries pride themselves on their work. They have worked hard to get to where they are and there is a huge sense of accomplishment in joining the adult world and being able to provide for themselves and their new families if applicable. When cancer comes along, their ability...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Dr. Suzanne Kaseta M.D.10 Weathervane Dr Washingtonville NY 10992
- Dr. Maureen Lynne Mckenna M.D.10 Weathervane Dr Washingtonville NY 10992
- Dr. Martina Bezdickova M.D.10 Weathervane Dr Washingtonville NY 10992
- Dr. Joseph Malak M.D.1 Webster Ave Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Dr. Francine Cormier M.D.2507 SOUTH RD POUGHKEEPSIE NY 12601
- Dr. Patricia Mangan M.D.10 Weathervane Dr Washingtonville NY 10992