Yousef Sadeq Al-shraideh MBBS
Urologist505 Parnassus Ave # M-1202 San Francisco CA, 94143
Dr. Yousef Al-shraideh is a urologist practicing in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Al-shraideh specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
- Kidney Transplant, Pancreatic Transplant
Yousef Sadeq Al-shraideh MBBS's Practice location
San Francisco, CA 94143Get Direction
PEORIA, IL 61606Get Direction
Yousef Sadeq Al-shraideh MBBS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Al-shraideh
- Is There A Link Between Erectile Dysfunction And Prostate Cancer?
Is There A Link Between Erectile Dysfunction And Prostate Cancer?Being diagnosed with prostate cancer creates a sense of confusion and fear in many men. It is a condition that causes the growth unwanted cells on the prostate gland. The prostate gland is a gland located around the urethra. It is...
- Detrusor Muscles and Urination
It is mostly the detrusor muscle that forms the wall of the bladder, it contracts during urination and relaxes to hold the urine. The muscle is continuous at the inferior end with the internal urethral sphincter. Urination results when the detrusor muscle contracts and the urethral sphincter muscle...
- What Will a Doctor Ask if you Have Blood in Your Urine?
In the normal course, blood has no reason to appear in the urine, but if that happens, one should not hesitate to seek specialist medical opinion. Blood may appear in urine owing to simple infections in the urinary and genital systems, or it could be a result of some serious ailment that is...
- Can Bladder Spasms Be Treated?
Living with bladder spasms is a painful reality for many. Not only is the condition physically painful, but it can also cause mental and emotional trauma among those dealing with bladder spasms daily.What are bladder spasms?Normally, passing urine is a systematic function of the body, wherein...
- What is Hydrocele?
Hydrocele is a medical condition in which the scrotum becomes swollen because of buildup of fluid in the processus vaginalis. It is an uncomfortable situation that if left as is could disappear on its own (in the cases of one-year-olds and below), but should be dealt with in time to reduce the...
- What Causes Blood in the Urine?
The presence of blood in the urine could cause anxiety. Although there are cases where the cause is actually not a cause of concern, some cases may also indicate a serious condition.Blood in the urine is known as hematuria. The blood that you can see with your naked eye is referred to as gross...
- Dr. Wenwu Jin M.D., PH.D.929 Clay Street San Francisco California 94108
- Dr. Katsuto Shinohara M.D.1600 Divisadero St San Francisco CA 94115
- Dr. Lawrence Martin Flechner M.D., PH.D.400 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Charles W. Turzan MD280 W Macarthur Blvd Oakland CA 94611
- Dr. Alan William Shindel M.D.400 PARNASSUS AVE SAN FRANCISCO CA 94143
- Mr. Edward James Collins M.D2100 Webster St San Francisco CA 94115