Dr. Flash Gordon M.D.
General Practitioner1300 S Eliseo Dr Suite 200 Greenbrae CA, 94904
Dr. Flash Gordon is a general practitioner practicing in Greenbrae, CA. Dr. Gordon does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Gordon provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Education and Training
University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine 1973
-  Top Doctor, Marin Magazine 2014
- Chronic Pain
- High Cholesterol
- Pinched Nerve
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Vascular Disease
- Henry Ford Hospital 1974
- Jackson Memorial Hospital/Jackson Health System Program
Dr. Flash Gordon M.D.'s Practice location
Greenbrae, CA 94904Get Direction
Dr. Flash Gordon M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gordon
- Alternative Treatments for Gallstones
Alternative Treatments For GallstonesA huge percentage of gallstones never show symptoms, but the moment a stone stops moving on its way to the small intestines from the gallbladder, trouble begins. That’s when signs start occurring, among them severe pain on the ride side of the abdomen that...
- What Is Sulfamethoxazole?
Generic Name: Sulfamethoxazole/TrimethoprimBrand Name: Bactrim, Septra, Septra DS, Sulfatrim, Bactrim DS, SMZ-TMP Pediatric.What Is Sulfamethoxazole?In combination with trimethoprim, sulfamethoxazole is used for the treatment of certain infections such as middle ear infection, urinary tract...
- 5 Warning Signs that Indicate Anemia
Anaemia is a condition in which the amount of normal hemoglobin in the body is markedly reduced, or there is significant reduction in red blood cell count. The normal hemoglobin content in blood of males is 14-18g/dl (grams per metric decalitre of blood) and in females it is 12-16g/dl. It is not...
- Mono vs. Strep Throat Symptoms
OverviewA sore throat is often caused by the common cold, which can be a mild condition that resolves on its own without the need for medical treatment. However, there are also other causes of sore throats, such as strep throat and infectious mononucleosis or mono, which is caused by...
- How Long Can Bronchitis Last?
Bronchitis is an inflammation of the lungs, sometimes commonly known as a chest cold. It can range from mild to severe and can be an infection such as the common cold. Bacteria, exposure to smoke and chemical irritants may also cause bronchitis. The most common symptoms of bronchitis are cough,...
- General Practice, Family Practice, and Internal Medicine: What's the Difference?
Primary care providers, family physicians, generalists, and internists can be tricky designations to understand because these healthcare providers similarly cover a number of areas when diagnosing and treating people. However, knowing their differences can be helpful when it comes to finding the...
- Adam Rubenstein375 89th Street Daly City California 94015-1802
- Dr. Madeline B Deutsch MD450 Stanyan St San Francisco CA 94117
- Dr. James Conrad Gardner M.D.599 Sir Francis Drake Blvd Greenbrae CA 94904
- Dr. William Doujan Naber M.D.1375 Sutter St San Francisco CA 94109
- Mr. Gary Stuart Ross MD500 Sutter Street San Francisco CA 94102
- Mr. Paul Lynn MD345 West Portal Ave San Francisco CA 94127