Dr. Randall Regehr is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in WICHITA, KS. Dr. Regehr specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
Education and Training
Kansas State University BS Electrical and Computer Engineering 1987
University of Kansas School of Medicine MD 1991
University of Kansas Medical Center Internship in Surgery 1992
University of Kansas Medical Center Resident Otolaryngology 1996
Univ of Ks Sch of Med, Kansas City Ks 1991
American Board of Otolaryngology
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Clincal Assistant Professor of Surgery University of Kansas Medical Center 2008 - 2017
- Head Department of Otolaryngology Via Christi Clinic, PA 2010 - 2017
- American College of Surgeons, American Medical Association, American Academy of Otolaryngology, Kansas Medical Society, Sedgwick County Medical Society
- Univ Of Ks Sch Of Med, Otolaryngology; Univ Of Ks Sch Of Med, General Surgery
Dr. Randall S Regehr MD's Practice location
WICHITA, KS 67206Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Randall S Regehr MD | Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Randall S Regehr MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Regehr
Dr. Regehr did my both my son's tongue tie's and also removed my oldest son's tonsils and adenoids. He did a great job and both of my son's love him.
- Mild, Moderate, and Severe Vertigo
Vertigo can vary from one person to another, sometimes being just a minor inconvenience and other times becoming a disabling condition. To address these differences, vertigo is classified either as a mild, moderate or severe vertigo. ...
- Shortness of Breath – When to See a Doctor
Shortness of breath, medically known as dyspnea, is described as a strong tightening in the chest, a feeling of suffocation or air hunger. The description of shortness of breath varies depending on its cause.Maximum cases of shortness of breath are observed in patients suffering from any heart or...
- What Are the Risks of Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery)One of the most carried out cosmetic surgery today is blepharoplasty. Sometimes, it is also performed for medical reasons. If your field of vision is blocked due to a sagging eyelid skin, then you might need an eyelid surgery. The primary goal of the surgery is to...
- What Are Tonsil Stones?
If you are someone who is suffering from bad breath or feel a sharp pain in your throat when you swallow something, then there is a good possibility that you are having tonsil stones. If you are really worried about it, there is nothing to be anxious about as there are various treatments available...
- Ear Infections: What is Swimmer’s Ear?
Swimmer’s ear, or otitis external, is the infection of a person's outer ear. It is caused by an inflammation of the external ear canal that extends from the ear pinna to the ear drum. This type of ear infection commonly occurs due to lingering moisture in the ear, followed by a resulting bacterial...
- Dr. Glen J Misko MD1947 Founders St Wichita KS 67206
- Dr. David Lee Colgrove M.D.848 N Saint Francis St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Dennis Sunil Thakor MD310 S Hillside St Wichita KS 67211
- Dr. Eric Christopher Bunting MD310 S Hillside St Wichita KS 67211
- Dr. Thomas C Kryzer M.D.9350 E Central Ave Wichita KS 67206
- Dr. Glenn Richard Kubina MD310 S Hillside St Wichita KS 67211