Dr. Anne Ewert is a pediatrician practicing in Rockwall, TX. Dr. Ewert is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Ewert diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Ewert can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Dr. Anne Catherine Ewert MD's Practice location
Rockwall, TX 75087Get Direction
ROCKWALL, TX 75032Get Direction
Dr. Anne Catherine Ewert MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ewert
- What Is ADHD: Get the Facts
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder often referred to as ADHS is a detrimental brain condition characterized by a continuous pattern of impulsivity, inattention or hyperactivity. All these symptoms interrupt the patient’s developmental growth:...
- What Is Low or Weak Immunity in a Child?
What does the term “low immunity” mean?When you notice that your child catches a cold or the flu more often than other family members, or when it takes a long time for any wounds to heal, you begin to think that there is something wrong with your child's resistance.Low immunity is a term that...
- Tips for Moving to a New Home in Order to Improve Special Needs Services
It is no secret that parents want what is best for their children. Parents everywhere are constantly looking for the best school districts, the safest neighborhoods, and anything else that could lead to a better life for their sons and daughters. Parents of children with autism know this struggle...
- What Are the Causes of Conjunctivitis?
What is conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis, also commonly called as “pink eye”, is an eye infection caused by either bacteria or viruses. You can also develop a "pink eye" if you are exposed to certain allergens that can irritate your eyes. When you have a pink eye, the conjunctiva of your eye is...
- Are There Natural Ways to Boost the Immune System?
Herbs in small doses are proper medicines. Our ancient ancestors, knowing of the powers of herbs, collected them in a particular accordance with motions of the Moon and Sun.Today, scientists have learned almost everything about all the possible influences of herbs on our body and are aware of...
- How to Prevent Neonatal Jaundice
Jaundice is also described as hyperbilirubinemia, which is a very common condition that occurs in newborns within 2 to 4 days after they’re born. It results from an excessive amount of bilirubin, which is a waste product produced by the breakdown of red blood cells. Fully mature livers are capable...
- Dr. Roberto Estrada MD3705 Lakeview Pkway Rowlett Tx 75088
- Dr. Massuma Kazemi M.D.7777 Forest Lane Dallas Texas 75230
- Jaqwiana Baker838 Elgin Court Rockwell Texas 75032
- Dr. Debra S Wright-Bowers M.D.2805 East Grapevine Mills Circle Grapevine Texas 76051
- Dr. Albert Gerard Karam MD12200 Park Central Dr Dallas TX 75251
- Dr. Randy Naidoo M.D.3600 Shire Boulevard Richardson Texas 75082