Dr. Yuriy Lyubanskyy is an internist practicing in Sacramento, CA. Dr. Lyubanskyy specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Lyubanskyy provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Dr. Yuriy Lyubanskyy MD's Practice location
Sacramento, CA 95817Get Direction
BILLINGS, MT 59101Get Direction
Dr. Yuriy Lyubanskyy MD's reviewsWrite Review
- When Could Polydipsia Be a Sign of Something Serious?
Extreme thirst is medically referred to as polydipsia, which is believed to be the first signs of diabetes. Polydipsia can also be accompanied by dry mouth, which could be constantly or temporarily experienced.In order for the body to function properly, it is important to drink an adequate amount of...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- When Could Orthopnea Mean Something More Serious?
IntroductionOrthopnea is the medical term used when referring to the occurrence of dyspnea (shortness of breath) when you are lying flat. This symptom is often a sign of heart failure. However, orthopnea can also be due to other health conditions. Dyspnea (shortness of breath) is not the same with...
- Laryngitis: What Is Croup?
What is laryngitis?Laryngitis is the swelling of your voice box. It is often caused by an infection, mostly by a virus. The voice box is also known as the larynx. It links the back of your throat to the windpipe. The vocal cord and larynx are part and parcel and are required for speech. Laryngitis...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- What is a Good Drink to Consume When I Workout?
It goes without saying that exercise is key to good health. Having the right kind of food and drinking adequate fluids also help in achieving this goal. Taking good amount of nutrients helps to give the power for the workout and also for repairing the muscles after the workout. But all of us have...
- Dr. Manjula Bobbala M.D2575 E BIDWELL ST FOLSOM CA 95630
- Dr. Anthony Alvarado MD851 Watt Ave Sacramento CA 95864
- Dr. Tet Toe MD1650 CREEKSIDE DRIVE FOLSOM CA 95630
- Dr. Jonathan Mori M.D.10535 Hospital Way Mather CA 95655
- Dr. Rahnea L. Sunseri MD3200 5TH AVE SACRAMENTO CA 95817
- Dr. Afsaneh Khalili M.D.4400 DUCKHORN DR SACRAMENTO CA 95834