Dr. Keen is a UW assistant professor of family medicine. He joined the University of Washington in 2007 after practicing full-spectrum family medicine for more than five years in Othello, Wash. Dr. Keen ...
Education and Training
Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir MD
Government Medical College, Karnatak University, Bellary, Mysore India 1993
Government Medical College, Karnatak University, Bellary, Mysore India Medical
Agartala Government Medical College 1993
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- St Vincents Hosp Med Ctr, Family Medicine; Univ Of Wi Hosp & Cli, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Mercy St. Vincent Medical Center, Toledo
- Mercy Health Partners/St. Vincent Mercy Medical Center
- University Of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- University of Wisconsin Program
Dr. Misbah K Keen MD's Practice location
Seattle, WA 98125Get Direction
Othello, WA 99344Get Direction
Dr. Misbah K Keen MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Keen
- What Could Itchy Palms Mean?
Although an itchy palm is rarely caused by serious conditions, it can also indicate a chronic skin problem that requires frequent treatment.Your doctor can help diagnose your condition by identifying other symptoms you experience and what causes your itchy palm. Your doctor will recommend or...
- Holistic Treatments for Migraines
Holistic Treatments for MigrainesMigraines cause headaches that may be severe, throbbing, or moderate. These headaches can last for up to 72 hours.They attack one side of your head in most cases. However, there are cases where you suffer a headache on both sides of your head. Many people who suffer...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Sinusitis?
Sinusitis occurs because of the infection of the sinuses or cavities of the nasal passage, causing an inflammation and swelling of the tissue lining them. The usual cause is a virus, and the infection persists even when the upper respiratory symptoms have disappeared. Bacteria or fungi can also...
- What Causes Diarrhea?
Diarrhea is the frequent flow of loose, watery stool through the intestines causing muscle contraction and abdominal pain. Stool follows its path through the anus and gets watery when the digestive system consumes too much fluid or gets infected with viruses, bacteria, or parasites. A loose stool...
- What Causes Blisters and How to Get Rid of a Blister
Blisters can occur for numerous reasons. Although they are not often serious, the appearance of blisters itself can be very off-putting. A blister is a fluid-filled bubble that develops under the skin. The watery liquid under the blister is often clear, which is called serum.When blisters break, the...
- What Is Raynaud’s Disease: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Raynaud’s disease?Raynaud’s disease, also known as Raynaud’s syndrome or Raynaud’s phenomenon, is a rare blood vessel disorder described by a French physician named Maurice Raynaud in 1862. In this condition, the blood vessels that carry blood from the heart to other parts of the...
- Dr. Stephen S. Campbell MD1201 N 175th Street Shoreline Washington 98133
- Dr. Tony Pham D.O.510 6th Ave South Seattle WA 98104
- KRYSTAL RICHARDSON509 Olive Way Seattle WA 98101
- Dr. Tyler C Munson DO5708 E Lake Sammamish Pkwy Se Issaquah WA 98029
- Dr. Shannon S Shamseldin MD7210 Roosevelt Way Ne Seattle WA 98115
- Dr. Wilson Chan MD8299 161st Ave Ne Redmond WA 98052