Dr. Eric Kawulok is an optometrist practicing in Portland, OR. Dr. Kawulok specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Kawulok performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Pacific University Optometry
- General Care
- Fellow - Medical Contact Lens: Casey Eye Institute, Oregon Health Sciences University
Dr. Eric Kawulok O.D.'s Practice location
Portland, OR 97239Get Direction
SCOTTSDALE, AZ 85259Get Direction
Dr. Eric Kawulok O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- What Is Double Vision?
What is Double Vision?Seeing two images of the same object displaced horizontally or vertically is known as double vision or diplopia. While most of the cases of double vision are not serious, some need to be treated quickly. There are three categories of diplopia:...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- Dr. Mel G Macphee O.D.1201 Se 223rd Ave Gresham OR 97030
- Dr. Paul M. Stasik O.D.2365 Sw Cedar Hills Blvd Portland OR 97225
- Dr. Tammie Krisciunas OD3375 Sw Terwilliger Blvd Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Sarah Chewerda O.D.4704 Se Hawthorne Blvd Portland OR 97215
- Dr. Rachael Lynn Garrett OD3375 Sw Terwilliger Blvd Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Clare Nicole Midson OD7307 Sw Beveland Rd Portland OR 97223