Dr. Conrado Deleon M.D.
Internist1550 S Pioneer Way Suite 350 Moses Lake WA, 98837
Dr. Conrado Deleon is an internist practicing in Moses Lake, WA. Dr. Deleon specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Deleon provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Instituto Tecnologico de Estudios Superies de Monterrey MD
FACUL DE MEDICINA DE LA UNIV 1981
- High Cholesterol
- Ear Infection
- Actinic Keratosis
- Back Pain
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Conrado Deleon M.D.'s Practice location
MOSES LAKE, WA 98837Get Direction
- Do Raspberry Ketones Promote Weight Loss?
What is Raspberry ketones?Raspberry ketones are compounds that create the unique aroma raspberries project. These ketones are used in foods and cosmetics for enhancing flavor and aroma in the product. The extracted ketones from the berries contain a large amount of phenolic compounds that help to...
- What Are Histamine Blockers and How Do They Work?
What are histamine blockers?Histamine blockers also called as antihistamines are medications that block or reduce histamine to stop the symptoms of allergy. Histamine is a chemical that is released by a type of white blood cell called mast cell in response to allergies or injuries. The cells that...
- What Is Chronic Sinusitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
IntroductionChronic sinusitis is the inflammation of the sinuses that tend to persist for 12 weeks or more, despite treatment attempts. Another term for chronic sinusitis is chronic rhinosinusitis, which causes mucus buildup due to an impaired drainage of the sinuses. People with chronic sinusitis...
- Why do I have Chronic Fatigue?
“People often come to doctors because of chronic tiredness. It is one of the most common complaints that bring them to the doctor”, says J. Fred Ralston Jr., MD, an internist practicing in western Tennessee and past president of the American College of Physicians. Ralston adds that there are...
- HIV: 5 Transmission Myths
What is HIV?HIV is a virus that was discovered in the 1980s. It attacks a person's immune system, causing it to be too weak to fight outside infections. The HIV virus works by destroying white blood cells, called CD4 cells, in the immune system, and progresses through three stages, the last of which...
- E. coli and Urinary Tract Infections
What is a urinary tract infection?The main function of the urinary system is to get rid of waste, maintain the body’s water balance, and regulate electrolytes. Its function starts with the kidneys, the organ that filter blood to produce urine, which is composed of extra fluid and wastes. Before...
- Dr. Jaime D. Dominguez MD821 E. Broadway Moses Lake WA 98837
- Dr. Anjna Grover M.D.1550 S Pioneer Way Moses Lake WA 98837
- Dr. Mohammad H Said MD524 E Division Ave Ephrata WA 98823
- Dr. Allen Dee Quinn DO1550 S Pioneer Way Moses Lake WA 98837
- Dr. Neelambari Balvant Kerkar M.D.1550 S Pioneer Way Moses Lake WA 98837
- Dr. David Thurn Earl MD1550 S Pioneer Way Moses Lake WA 98837