Dr. Conrado Deleon M.D.
Internist1550 S Pioneer Way Suite 350 Moses Lake WA, 98837
Dr. Conrado Deleon is an internist practicing in Moses Lake, WA. Dr. Deleon specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Deleon provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Instituto Tecnologico de Estudios Superies de Monterrey MD
FACUL DE MEDICINA DE LA UNIV 1981
- High Cholesterol
- Ear Infection
- Actinic Keratosis
- Back Pain
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Conrado Deleon M.D.'s Practice location
MOSES LAKE, WA 98837Get Direction
- Polydipsia: What Causes Excessive Thirst?
What is polydipsia?Polydipsia is a medical term given for extreme thirstiness. It is said to be one of the initial symptoms of diabetes. Polydipsia is also accompanied by either temporary or constant dryness in the mouth. It is very important to consume adequate amounts of water in a day, so that...
- Can Your Diet Affect Your Sleep?
Foods that you should eat to ensure a good night's sleep:...
- What Is Campylobacter Infection: Causes and Treatment
Campylobacter InfectionOne of the main causes of diarrhea is Campylobacter. It is also one of the major causes of foodborne illnesses. When it infects the gastrointestinal tract, it can cause cramps, fever, and diarrhea. Campylobacter infections can be prevented by good handwashing habits and food...
- Swollen Ankles, Feet, and Legs: Causes, Signs, Symptoms, Risks, and Treatment
The swelling of the feet, legs, and ankles is also known as peripheral edema. This refers to a condition where there is an excessive accumulation of fluid in these parts of the body. It is not a painful condition unless the underlying cause for it is an injury to that area. However, it is a very...
- What Is the Impact of Low Blood Pressure on Health?
Our body has certain parameters to maintain its normal functioning. Blood sugar levels and blood pressure readings are just a couple of screenings that can determine the body's functioning system. While having a high blood pressure is more commonly regarded by most people as dangerous, some people...
- Leukocytes in Urine: What Does Leukocyte Esterase in Urine Mean?
What are leukocytes?White blood cells (WBCs) are also called as leukocytes. They protect the body from infections by fighting foreign invaders such as viruses, bacteria, fungi, or parasites. Phagocytes and lymphocytes are forms of white blood cells (WBCs).Phagocytes engulf foreign particles like...
- Dr. Jaime D. Dominguez MD821 E. Broadway Moses Lake WA 98837
- Dr. Stacy Kay Tong M.D.840 E HILL AVE MOSES LAKE WA 98837
- Dr. Anjna Grover M.D.1550 S Pioneer Way Moses Lake WA 98837
- Dr. Allen Dee Quinn DO1550 S Pioneer Way Moses Lake WA 98837
- Dr. Neelambari Balvant Kerkar M.D.1550 S Pioneer Way Moses Lake WA 98837
- Dr. David Thurn Earl MD1550 S Pioneer Way Moses Lake WA 98837