Dr. Scott Raymond Johnson MD
Transplant Surgeon110 Francis St Lmob 7 Boston MA, 02215
Dr. Scott Johnson is a transplant surgeon practicing in Boston, MA. Dr. Johnson specializes in organ transplants, and may perform surgeries involved with the transplant of organs such as the kidneys, liver, pancreas, intestines, heart, lungs, tracheal tissue and more. As a transplant surgeon, Dr. Johnson performs long, complex surgeries that might take many hours to complete. Transplant surgeons remove the organ from the donor as well as transplant the organ in the recipient. Dr. Johnson works with transplant physicians, nurses and surgical residents, and is responsible for and complications which may arise during or after surgery.
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Boston Super Doctors 2011
- University of Cincinnati Affiliated Hospitals
- University Hosp, Inc, General Surgery
- University of Cincinnati
- University of Cincinnati, Fellow
Dr. Scott Raymond Johnson MD's Practice location
Boston, MA 02215Get Direction
LEWISTON, ME 04240Get Direction
Dr. Scott Raymond Johnson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Johnson
- Essential Health Benefits of Eucalyptus Oil
What is Eucalyptus Oil?The Tasmanian blue gum, more commonly known as the Eucalyptus tree, is an evergreen tree that is mostly found in Australia. It is also available in Europe, India, and South Africa. This tree is considered one of the main food sources for koala bears.The eucalyptus tree is...
- Infectious Disease Experts Tell Us What to Expect From the Coronavirus
The deadly coronavirus that began as a handful of infections in China and exponentially multiplied around the globe has become one of the largest news stories of the decade.With almost 100,000 cases of COVID-19 confirmed and over 3,000 deaths, the world is struggling on how to contain the virus and...
- What is Acne?
Acne is a skin condition that develops when the hair follicles are plugged with oil and dead skin cells. Acne is usually seen on the face, neck, chest, shoulders, and back. These areas have the most sebaceous or oil glands. Acne can be persistent at times like when one begins to go away, a new one...
- What is a Blood Type Diet?
As the name indicates, a blood type diet is based on the blood group developed by Dr. Peter D’Adamo, a naturopathic physician. This diet is based on the theory that by the taking the right kind of food for your blood type, one can have lesser risk of obesity, diseases, and cancers. According to Dr...
- Marathoner Runs Great Lengths Despite Diabetes
Diabetes does not discriminate. No matter who or what you are, diabetes will take you down and hard. How you live with and manage your diabetes determines the type of lifestyle you will enjoy. ...
- Navigating Through Clinical and Research Ethics
When speaking of ethics in the medical field, it’s never so simple as the ethics that one learns at home or in other social settings. Ethics in this context have much more to do with a code of conduct, as well as a fair amount of patient advocacy. Depending on the arena of medicine and the...
- Dr. Jennifer E Verbesey M.D.41 Mall Rd Burlington MA 01805
- Dr. Heidi Yeh MD55 FRUIT ST BOSTON MA 02114
- Dr. Stefan G Tullius MD PHD75 Francis Street Boston MA 02115
- Shoko Kimura MDMassachusetts General Hospital Boston MA 02114
- Dr. Jeffrey T Cooper M.D.750 Washington St Boston MA 02111
- Dr. Sayeed K. Malek M.D.75 FRANCIS ST BOSTON MA 02115