Dr. Stephen L Graziano MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology750 E Adams St Regional Oncology Ce Syracuse NY, 13210
Dr. Stephen Graziano is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Syracuse, NY. Dr. Graziano specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Univ of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 1979
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology- 1985
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hematology- 1986
- The predictive value of neuroendocrine markers and p53 for response to chemotherapy and survival in patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer.
- Effect of number of lymph nodes sampled on outcome in patients with stage I non-small-cell lung cancer.
- Serum CYFRA 21-1 in advanced stage non-small cell lung cancer: an early measure of response.
- Impact of tumor size on survival in stage IA non-small cell lung cancer: a case for subdividing stage IA disease.
- Single-agent versus combination chemotherapy in advanced non-small-cell lung cancer: the cancer and leukemia group B (study 9730).
- CASE 2. Meningeal metastases from ovarian carcinoma.
- Acute coronary syndrome secondary to fluorouracil infusion.
- Methyldopa-induced autoimmune haemolytic anaemia revisited.
- Cross-validation analysis of the prognostic significance of mucin expression in patients with resected non-small cell lung cancer treated with adjuvant chemotherapy: results from IALT, JBR.10 and ANITA.
- Subtype Classification of Lung Adenocarcinoma Predicts Benefit From Adjuvant Chemotherapy in Patients Undergoing Complete Resection.
- Lung Cancer, Mesothelioma, Apheresis And More
- Member AMERICAN SOCIETY OF CLINICAL ONCOLOGY
- Member CANCER AND LEUKEMIA GROUP B
- U Hosp-Suny Hlth Sci Ctr, Hematology-Internal Medicine; U Hosp-Suny Hlth Sci Ctr, Internal Medicine
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Affiliated Hospitals 1982
- University Hospital, SUNY Health Science Center at Syracuse 1985
Dr. Stephen L Graziano MD's Practice location
Syracuse, NY 13210Get Direction
Dr. Stephen L Graziano MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Graziano
- How This Survivor Star Beat Hodgkin Lymphoma—Twice
Ethan Zohn is a survivor in many ways. In 2002, he outlasted 15 fiercely strong competitors on the popular TV show, Survivor: Africa. His strength, wit, athleticism, and perseverance won him a million-dollar prize after he defeated these opponents. However, his victory was short-lived. Little did he...
- Daughter's Donation Gives Mom with Lymphoma a Fighting Chance
Chyanne Ojageer, a 14-year-old teenager from Kissimmee, Florida, became one of the youngest bone marrow donors in the state when she donated her own bone marrow to help save her mother’s life.Neisha Ojageer, never in her wildest dreams thought that her daughter would be the person to save her...
- Superheroes Unite For Elementary Student Fighting Lymphoma
Anyone diagnosed with cancer knows how terrifying and debilitating the news can be. Now just imagine how horrible an experience it would be for an elementary school student to hear that they have cancer.It is a sad fact that thousands of children are diagnosed with cancer every year, and it is...
- Facts About Multiple Myeloma
Multiple myeloma is a certain form of cancer of the plasma cell, which is part of the immune system. It initiates in the bone marrow, where the blood cells are produced.The immune system is made of variety of cells that fight infections and keep the body healthy. What takes place in bone marrow...
- Touchdown For Lymphoma: Two Teams Put Rivalry Aside For a Cause
Everyone knows that some rivalries can get pretty heated - especially when sports are involved. However, two football teams recognize that there is something more important - supporting a girl with Hodgkin's lymphoma. Although she was a cheerleader for the football team, they are now turning the...
- Seven-year-old Lymphoma Ninja Warrior Fights Through 500 Days of Chemo
In some ways, Von Kleiv is an ordinary 7-year-old boy. He goes to Welch Elementary School in Dover, Delaware. He’s in second grade. He’s getting into karate, and just broke his first wooden board at his first demonstration. People know him as a boy warrior with a strong spirit. He is optimistic,...
- Dr. Rahul Seth DO750 E Adams St Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Alicia K Bair MD750 E Adams St Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Mijung Lee M.D.750 E Adams St Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Santo M Difino M.D.5008 Brittonfield Pkwy East Syracuse NY 13057
- Dr. Jonathan Wright MD750 E Adams St Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Teresa C Gentile MD750 E Adams St Syracuse NY 13210