Dr. Chad Bradford is a psychiatrist practicing in Corpus Christi, TX. Dr. Bradford is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Bradford diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Bradford may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Bradford treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Education and Training
Univ of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 1996
The University of Texas School of Medicine at San Antonio 1996
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Naval Med Ctr-San Diego, Psychiatry
Dr. Chad Bradford M.D.'s Practice location
Corpus Christi, TX 78419Get Direction
Dr. Chad Bradford M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bradford
- When Do the Symptoms of Autism Begin to Surface?
Autism is a developmental disorder that affects children as early as infancy. It is usually characterized by delay in or deviation from standard patterns of development, primarily in areas such as social interaction, verbal and non-verbal communication and interests.A lifelong condition, the exact...
- Antidepressants Taken During Pregnancy can Raise the Risk of Lung Conditions in Newborns
Some of the popular antidepressants used during pregnancy may raise the risk of a rare but serious lung condition in newborns, according to a new report. In this study, researchers analyzed the data of almost 1.6 million births in five Nordic countries available at the national registry. The...
- What Causes Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious disorder which affects how a person thinks, acts and feels. It is best described as a mental disorder which is characterized by abnormal social behavior and failure to understand what is real....
- The Top 10 Health Threats For Men
Here is a list of the top 10 dangerous diseases men can face in their lifetime. Don't be alarmed; many of these diseases are preventable and treatable. 1. Heart attack and cardiac arrestHeart attacks are caused by a blockage of any arteries that supply blood to the heart. Arteries can get clogged...
- How Can I Treat Anxiety at Home?
Understanding AnxietyAnxiety attacks are difficult to control without the help of a therapist. But by learning and educating oneself about anxiety may help to prevent it. Anxiety is an excessive reaction to a stressful situation, which brings in trembling, a choking feeling, pain in the heart...
- St. John's Wort: Benefits, Uses, Dosage, and Side Effects
St. John's wort is basically a plant which existed only in Europe, but today the plant can be found in USA and also some parts of Canada. The plant has oval-shaped leaves and golden-yellow flowers. The plant is attractive to look at having colorful petals and the colors of the flower are a mixed of...
- Dr. Lisa Marie Vela MD123 Rosenberg St Galveston TX 77550
- Dr. Jack Chelebian M.D.6625 Wooldridge Rd Corpus Christi TX 78414
- Dr. Jose E Pagan MD5934 S Staples St Corpus Christi TX 78413
- Dr. Michael Anthony Hernandez MD5022 Holly Rd Corpus Christi TX 78411
- Dr. Ernesto Hugo Guido M.D.5920 Saratoga Blvd Corpus Christi TX 78414
- Dr. Robert Edward Mcclung M.D.4646 Corona Dr Corpus Christi TX 78411