Dr. Brandon Kelly practices Neurological Surgery in Richmond, VA. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Kelly prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Education and Training
Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Medic M.D. 2011
Neurological SurgeryAmerican Board of Neurological SurgeryABNS- 2017
- Neuro-oncology, Brain Tumor, Spine Tumors And More
- Spinal Deformities
- General Neurosurgery
- Herniated Disc
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Member American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Medic Neurological Surgery 2011
- City of Hope National Medical Center Neurological Oncology 2012
Dr. Brandon Reyes Kelly M.D.'s Practice location
Richmond, VA 23298Get Direction
Duarte, CA 91010Get Direction
IDAHO FALLS, ID 83404Get Direction
Dr. Brandon Reyes Kelly M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kelly
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- What to Expect While Undergoing Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Spinal stenosis is a condition where two spinal vertebrae separated by an intervertebral disc come closer as the disc wears off due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or trauma. When this happens, the spinal nerve that runs between them becomes compressed causing pain to the individual. The...
- Different Types of Aneurysms
What is an aneurysm?An aneurysm is the abnormal ballooning, widening, or bulging of a part of the artery usually caused by arterial wall weakness. When an aneurysm enlarges and ruptures, disastrous consequences, such as internal bleeding, usually happen.Aneurysms are usually found in the aorta (the...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What to Expect in Laminectomy and Spinal Fusion
Decompressive laminectomy is done to release pressure exerted on the roots of the nerves found on the lower back. The condition is mostly brought by old age. There are, however, other reasons your surgeon may suggest surgery. These include herniated discs, traumas, and tumors. In case you are going...
- What Is a Transorbital Lobotomy?
Transorbital LobotomyTransorbital lobotomy was once considered as a form of neurosurgery that was labeled as "insane". A pioneer in this field was a Portuguese doctor named António Egas Moniz. He introduced frontal lobotomy in 1935 for certain cases of psychosis and won a Nobel Prize because of...
- Dr. Peter A Alexander M.D.1651 N Parham Rd Henrico VA 23229
- Prof. Alex B Valadka M.D.1250 E MARSHALL ST RICHMOND VA 23298
- Dr. Kathryn L Holloway M.D.417 N 11th St Richmond VA 23298
- Dr. Brian Cameron MD417 N 11th St Richmond VA 23298
- Dr. Charles Joseph Miller M.D.1651 N PARHAM RD RICHMOND VA 23229
- Dr. Gary W Tye MD417 N 11TH ST RICHMOND VA 23298