Dr. Kelli Shidler is a pediatrician practicing in Omaha, NE. Dr. Shidler is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Shidler diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Shidler can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ia Coll Of Med- Iowa City Ia 2003
Roy J Lucille A Carver College of Medicine At University of Iowa,Iowa City, Ia, United States 2003
Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas
- Ear Infection
- Abnormal Gait
- Univ Of Ne Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- University Of Ne Med Center
- University of Nebraska Medical Center Program
Dr. Kelli J Shidler M.D.'s Practice location
Omaha, NE 68130Get Direction
OMAHA, NE 68135Get Direction
Dr. Kelli J Shidler M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shidler
- What Is Breast Milk Jaundice?
Jaundice is a very common disorder in newborns. Actually, about 60% of infants experience jaundice within the initial days after birth. It develops when there is a high level of bilirubin in the blood. Bilirubin is a yellowish pigment released when the red blood cells are broken down.Normally,...
- The Autism and Vaccine Debate
There has been a heated debate across the US on whether vaccines could be potentially damaging to children. Some have strong opinions on this subject, but as always, people are encouraged to understand the facts to help them come to their own conclusions.This article is not meant to change...
- Is the MMR Vaccine Safe for My Baby?
It is natural to be concerned about whether immunization is safe for your child or not. However, doctors recommend getting children immunized because vaccines are thoroughly checked before they are licensed for use. The measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine is the most effective way to protect...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- Are Food Allergies More Common in Children Than we Thought?
The results of a large study published in the journal Pediatrics, has shown that childhood food allergies are more common and dangerous than previously thought. In this study, researchers conducted a detailed survey of about 38,000 families who had at least one child under the age of 18-years-old....
- Dr. Ebrahim Mohammed Shakir MD16945 Frances St Omaha NE 68130
- Dr. Charles J Sprague M.D.16929 Frances St Omaha NE 68130
- Durgalakshmi Duraikannan M.B.B.S16901 LAKESIDE HILLS CT OMAHA NE 68130
- Dr. Brian Thomas Kelly M.D.16929 FRANCES ST STE 101 OMAHA NE 68130
- Dr. Mara P Paradis M.D.16929 Frances St Omaha NE 68130
- Dr. Debra Karla Whaley MD16929 FRANCES ST STE 101 OMAHA NE 68130