Dr. Joseph Harrison Sewell M.D.
Family Practitioner1450 Ross Clark Cir 400 Dothan AL, 36301
Dr. Joseph Sewell is a family practitioner practicing in Dothan, AL. Dr. Sewell specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Sewell possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
- University Of South Alabama Med Center
Dr. Joseph Harrison Sewell M.D.'s Practice location
Dothan, AL 36301Get Direction
Dothan, AL 36303Get Direction
Dr. Joseph Harrison Sewell M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sewell
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- Encopresis: How Can I Help My Child?
What is encopresis?Encopresis is a disorder characterized by the involuntary leaking of poop due to chronic constipation. This disorder is usually observed in children 4 years old and above.In encopresis, the wall and the nerves of the bowel are stretched when poop is held on for a longer time. This...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- How is Lung Cancer Diagnosed?
Lung Cancer is one of the most common and serious forms of cancers in the world. In fact, it is also one of the leading causes of cancer deaths for both men and women. This form of cancer is known to mainly affect older people, primarily those in their seventies. Smoking has been identified as one...
- How Do You Contract Meningitis?
The majority of meningitis is as a result of viruses and bacteria that harbor in our bodies. These germs normally live in the nose and throat or the intestines and can cause sickness. The bacteria can result in inflammation if they spread to the tissues lining the spinal cord and the brain....
- Treatment for Itchy Nipples
Itchy NipplesMany women will experience itchy nipples at some point in their lives. There are many factors that contribute to itchy nipples. Many of its causes are not serious, but it is also important not to ignore the symptoms.PregnancyItchy nipples can be due to hormonal changes, increased breast...
- Dr. Peter J Jensen MD100 Brookhollow Ct Dothan AL 36303
- Dr. William Steve Davis MD4370 W Main St Dothan AL 36305
- Dr. Diana M Mancuso M.D.4300 W Main St Dothan AL 36305
- Leah Marie Mcknight-haas D.O.201 DOCTORS DR DOTHAN AL 36301
- Dr. Kenneth E. Roberts M.D.287 Healthwest Dr Dothan AL 36303
- Dr. James A Robeson MD207 W Adams Street Dothan AL 36303