Dr. Patricia Cunningham Laemmle MD
Internist1810 Englishtown Rd Old Bridge NJ, 08857
Dr. Patricia Laemmle is an internist practicing in Old Bridge, NJ. Dr. Laemmle specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Laemmle provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch- New Brunswick Nj 1995
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Herniated Disc
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Patricia Cunningham Laemmle MD's Practice location
Old Bridge, NJ 08857Get Direction
Dr. Patricia Cunningham Laemmle MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Laemmle
- 512 Pill Used for the Treatment of Chronic Pain
IntroductionThe 512 pill is a white-colored round pill with an imprint of "512". It is known to contain the active ingredients acetaminophen with the strength of 325 mg and oxycodone with the strength of 5 mg. This medicine is supplied by the company known as Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals.The 512...
- Alternative Treatments for Hypothyroidism
Hypothyroidism refers to the medical condition in which the thyroid gland is unable to produce an adequate amount of hormones. These hormones are extremely important in various body functions. Low levels of thyroid hormone may result in the characteristic symptoms of hypothyroidism. This condition...
- Why Am I So Tired?
Many people find it difficult to describe when they are tired. Some call it exhaustion, while others name it tiredness. Few others may call it fatigue. Fatigue, or tiredness, is a non-specific condition with numerous causes. Fatigue can be either physical or mental, although the two condition are...
- Are Vitamin D-Rich Foods Better than Vitamin D Supplements?
What is vitamin D?Vitamin D is a unique fat-soluble vitamin that plays a significant role in many aspects of health. Also referred to as the sunshine vitamin, it stands out from other types of vitamins since the body can produce vitamin D through sunlight exposure. With 20-25 minutes of daily sun...
- What Is Raynaud’s Disease: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Raynaud’s disease?Raynaud’s disease, also known as Raynaud’s syndrome or Raynaud’s phenomenon, is a rare blood vessel disorder described by a French physician named Maurice Raynaud in 1862. In this condition, the blood vessels that carry blood from the heart to other parts of the...
- What Are the Health Benefits of Milk Thistle?
Milk thistle is a native plant of Europe and an integral part of the medicine for gall bladder and liver disorders. The active ingredients in this herb are flavanoid and silymarin, which have both antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.Some of the common uses of the herb include:...
- Dr. Darren Seril M.D., PH.D.125 Paterson St New Brunswick NJ 08901
- Dr. Mohammed Areful Islam MDRBMC 530 NEW BRUNSWICK AVE PERTH AMBOY NJ 08861
- Dr. Nami O. Khulusi M.D.74 Route 9 North Englishtown NJ 07726
- Babita V.J. Saaraswat MD21 Wooleytown Rd Morganville New Jersey 07751
- Dr. Douglas W. Chudzik MD31 Village court Hazlet New Jersey 7730
- Dr. Ahmed A. Elsoury MD4247 Richmond Ave Staten Island New York 10312