Dr. Paul Edward Dato M.D.
Urologist8851 Center Dr Suite 501 La Mesa CA, 91942
Dr. Paul Dato is a urologist practicing in La Mesa, CA. Dr. Dato specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Tulane Univ Sch of Med, New Orleans La 1984
Tulane University School of Medicine 1984
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Incontinence
- Enlarged Prostate
- Bladder Cancer
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
Dr. Paul Edward Dato M.D.'s Practice location
La Mesa, CA 91942Get Direction
Dr. Paul Edward Dato M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Dato
- Porn Addiction and Erectile Dysfunction: A Complete Guide
Introduction In porn addiction, a person loses control over his or her own sexual behavior. Despite the consequences, porn addicts still compulsively use pornography. The consequences include:...
- Are There Effective Treatments For Genital Herpes?
While there is no cure for genital herpes, there are several treatments that may be effective in providing relief for symptoms. Treatment is not only aimed at relieving symptoms but also helps to reduce the frequency of outbreaks. Certain treatments may even reduce the chances of transmitting...
- Prostate Cancer: What Are the Symptoms If It Is Not Asymptomatic?
Prostate cancer tends to affect only men. The incidence of prostate cancer is on the increase and tends to be more common in the western world. The causes of prostate cancer are poorly understood. However, risks factors include a positive family history, environmental and dietary factors. The...
- Specialists Who Treat Erectile Dysfunction
What Specialists Treat Erectile Dysfunction?Erectile dysfunction is a condition that can be brought about by a number of factors. Depending on the underlying cause of the disease, you may have to seek out various treatment options from different doctors or specialists.Choosing the right doctor to...
- Does AZO Work for UTIs?
What is AZO?AZO is an analgesic that relieves urinary discomfort caused by a urinary tract infection or catheter use. It is a brand name for phenazopyridine hydrochloride. It eases the pain in the urinary tract by soothing the mucous membranes. However, its exact mechanism remains unknown.The active...
- Alternative Treatments for Testicular Cancer?
According to studies, 98 percent of people afflicted by cancers exposed to chemotherapy and radiation treatment succumb to their ailments which contrasts starkly with billions of dollars that have gone into researching cancer cures.Cancer affecting the germ cells lining the seminiferous tubules of...
- Dr. Youssef S Tanagho MD, MPH8851 Center Dr La Mesa CA 91942
- Mr. Robert B Eisenberg M.D.8851 Center Dr La Mesa CA 91942
- Dr. Cameron W Wilson MD8851 Center Dr La Mesa CA 91942
- Dr. Michael Gerard Oefelein M.D.8851 Center Dr La Mesa CA 91942
- Dr. James Carey Fawcett M.D.5565 Grossmont Center Dr La Mesa CA 91942
- Dr. Franklin D. Gaylis M.D.8851 Center Dr La Mesa CA 91942