Dr. Christopher Smeltzer is a pediatrician practicing in Nashville, TN. Dr. Smeltzer is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Smeltzer diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Smeltzer can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Vanderbilt Univ Sch of Med, Nashville Tn 1993
Vanderbilt University School of Medicine 1993
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Allergic Reaction
- Stomach Flu
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Strep Throat
- Vanderbilt Univ Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center Program
Dr. Christopher P Smeltzer M.D.'s Practice location
Nashville, TN 37221Get Direction
Dr. Christopher P Smeltzer M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Smeltzer
- Which Conditions Are Linked with Mesenteric Adenitis?
Mesenteric adenitis, also called as mesenteric lymphadenitis, is a condition that causes swelling and inflammation in the abdominal lymph nodes. This condition usually affects children and adolescents.Lymph nodes are small glands that are part of the lymphatic system. They contain a type of white...
- The Autism and Vaccine Debate
There has been a heated debate across the US on whether vaccines could be potentially damaging to children. Some have strong opinions on this subject, but as always, people are encouraged to understand the facts to help them come to their own conclusions.This article is not meant to change...
- Brown Rice Syrup Can Increase Your Risk for Different Medical Conditions
Organic brown rice syrup may increase the risk of heart disease and cancer due to the increase of arsenic in the body, according to researchers. Brown rice syrup is a very popular sweetener for many individual's who must eat gluten free. Adding this syrup to any food or beverage may increase levels...
- What Is G6PD Deficiency?
Introduction G6PD is actually an enzyme and G6PD deficiency occurs when there is a deficiency of this enzyme. This condition is not fatal, but in acute as well as in the chronic breakdown of red blood cells, it causes a spectrum of complaints such as jaundice. This condition is inherited and a...
- How to Get Rid of Smegma?
What is Smegma?In uncircumcised males, smegma is a sebaceous matter made up of oil and dead skin cells, which accumulates under the foreskin. In females, it accumulates around the folds of the labia. It is not a serious condition and not a sexually transmitted infection. However, a smegma buildup...
- What Is Campylobacter Infection: Causes and Treatment
Campylobacter InfectionOne of the main causes of diarrhea is Campylobacter. It is also one of the major causes of foodborne illnesses. When it infects the gastrointestinal tract, it can cause cramps, fever, and diarrhea. Campylobacter infections can be prevented by good handwashing habits and food...
- Dr. Mohammad F. Fazili MD3601 TVC NASHVILLE TN 37232
- Lee Anne Faulkner343 Franklin Road Brentwood Tennessee 37027
- Dr. Vilmarie J. Tanon MD330 Wallace Rd Nashville TN 37211
- Dr. Parnell Donahue M.D.105 WESTWOOD PL BRENTWOOD TN 37027
- Dr. Christopher M Patton M.D.5819 Old Harding Rd Nashville TN 37205
- Dr. Jennifer Goodrich MD2601 Tvc Nashville TN 37232