Dr. Alan Osowski is a Chiropractor practicing in Fort Smith, AR. Dr. Osowski specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Osowski seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Alan Leo Osowski D.C.'s Practice location
Fort Smith, AR 72903Get Direction
Dr. Alan Leo Osowski D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- What Is Sciatica?
What is sciatica?Lower back pain is a very common condition that is often incorrectly managed. Back pain is a challenge in itself since it demands medical support and is a leading source of social, psychological, and physical disabilities. The majority of back pains are self-limiting and simple,...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Dr. Tracy H Atha D.C.5601 Duncan Rd Fort Smith AR 72903
- Dr. Jordana Ellen amelia Beutelschies DC5600 Euper Ln Fort Smith AR 72903
- Dr. Jamee Danai Garner D.C.3301 Long Prairie Rd Flower Mound TX 75022
- Dr. Jordan Travis D.C.3123 S 66th St Fort Smith AR 72903
- Dr. Scott Mitchell Parham D.C.2300 S 57th St Fort Smith AR 72903
- Dr. Roger R Bullington DC, APRN3917 Rogers Ave Fort Smith AR 72903