Dr. Neal J Naff MD
Neurosurgeon10751 Falls Rd Suite 301 Lutherville Timonium MD, 21093
Dr. Neal Naff is a native of southwest Virginia. He completed his undergraduate education at the Virginia Military Institute where he was a distinguished military graduate, class president, and valedi ...
Education and Training
Johns Hopkins Univ Sch of Med, Baltimore Md 1991
Neurological SurgeryAmerican Board of Neurological SurgeryABNS
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- 2011 Washington, DC-Baltimore-Northern Virginia Super Doctors
- 2008-2011 Baltimore Magazine
- 2001 Johns Hopkins Hospital Department of Neurosurgery Faculty Teaching Aw
- 1998 21st Princeton Conference on Cerebrovascular Disease
- National Stroke Association 1996 National Research Fellowship Award
- 2012 Baltimore Top Doc
- Fellow American College of Surgeons
- Johns Hopkins Hospital 1997
Experience & Accolades
- MemberMedical Executive Committee
- Member Sinai Hospital of Baltimore
- Member Treasurer, Maryland Neurosurgical Society
- Surgical Director CyberKnife Center at Sinai Hospital of Baltimore
- Member American Association of Neurologic Surgeons (AANS)
- Member Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS)
- Member American College of Surgeons
- Member Maryland Neurosurgical Society
- Member Joint Section on Cerebrovascular Surgery of the AANS and CNS
- Member Joint Section on Neurotrauma and Critical Care of the AANS and CNS
- Member Peripheral Nerve Task Force of the AANS and CNS
- Member American Heart Association Stroke Council
- Member Maryland Medical Society (Med-Chi)
- Member Baltimore City Medical Society
- Member American Medical Association
Dr. Neal J Naff MD's Practice location
Lutherville Timonium, MD 21093Get Direction
BALTIMORE, MD 21209Get Direction
Dr. Neal J Naff MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Naff
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s Disease: It Isn't EasyTony led a normal life just like many of us. He was approaching his fifth to sixth decade, and he was the head of an engineering department--capable of making decisions and recalling those decisions. But suddenly, communication with his wife and children was...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What is a Transient Ischemic Attack?
Also considered as a mini stroke, a transient ischemic attack (TIA) has symptoms similar to that of a stroke, but lasting only for a short period of time, without causing any permanent damage. TIA is often caused by the interruption of blood flow to the brain by a blood clot. Once the blood flow is...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Clifford T Solomon MD305 Hospital Dr Glen Burnie MD 21061
- Dr. Omar Akram Zalatimo MD2700 QUARRY LAKE DR BALTIMORE MD 21209
- Dr. Chandrasekharan Nair MD5601 Loch Raven Blvd Baltimore MD 21239
- Dr. Edward S Ahn M.D.The Johns Hopkins Hospital 600 N Wolfe St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Joseph K Jamaris M.D.300 Hospital Dr Glen Burnie MD 21061
- Dr. Chetan Bettegowda MD,PHD600 N Wolfe St Baltimore MD 21287