Kevin Alan Williams M.D.
Orthopedist1600 7TH AVE S BIRMINGHAM AL, 35233
Dr. Kevin Williams is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Columbia, SC. Dr. Williams specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Williams tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Kevin Alan Williams M.D.'s Practice location
Columbia, SC 29203Get Direction
BIRMINGHAM, AL 35233Get Direction
- Coping with Muscular Dystrophy
Discussing with a child that they have a muscle wasting disease is not easy. People who are diagnosed with muscular dystrophy have a mind that functions normally, but a body that does not. Being a parent of a child with MD revolves around acceptance. When you get past the initial fear and...
- How to Prepare for a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a procedure where a surgeon removes a part or more parts of your vertebrae or any ligaments on your spinal cord that exert pressure on the nerves. Laminectomy is said to be the most common back surgery performed for disability and pain. The following are some expectations before,...
- How to Prepare For Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome refers to a condition affecting the median nerve in your wrist. When you get this syndrome, you experience tingling, numbness, and pain radiating to your arms and hands, and it becomes difficult to use your arm especially around the wrist. The condition happens when carpal...
- What Type of Disorder Is Arthritis?
Arthritis is a chronic disorder that affects the musculoskeletal system. A person diagnosed with arthritis can have very uncomfortable pain in one or more than one joint in their body. Sometimes, arthritis may cause disability. Arthritis can also be caused by bacterial or viral infections,...
- Is Hip Replacement Surgery Necessary?
A hip replacement is a surgical procedure in which the hip joint is replaced with prosthetic implants. This is generally recommended for those who have severe arthritic damage in the hip joint. This surgical procedure seems to be ideal for those who have severe pain and loss of function at this...
- Treatments for Arthritis: 5 Tips on Living with Arthritis
Living with arthritis is never easy. People who are suffering from this disease will tell you that for sure. You will face constant pain in your arms, legs, your back, and joints. In a word, you will feel like your bones are falling apart. Equally important is that the pain can have a serious impact...
- Dr. Michael J Conklin MD619 19th Street South Birmingham AL 35233
- Dr. Steven M Theiss MD619 19th Street South Birmingham AL 35233
- Naveen Singanamala619 19th Street South Birmingham AL 35233
- Dr. Richard D Meyer MD619 19th Street South Birmingham AL 35233
- Dr. William P Garth MD619 19th Street South Birmingham AL 35233
- Dr. Kenneth David Moore MD619 19th Street South Birmingham AL 35233