Dr. William Busch, DMD
Dentist | General Practice2000 Swift St. MO North Kansas City MO, 64116
Dr. Busch graduated from Fairleigh Dickinson University College of Dental Medicine in 1989. Followed by a General Practice Residency at The VA Hospital in Topeka, KS. After completing his residency, he started as an associate in a group practice in Kansas City, MO for one year and then started his own practice in 1991, North Kansas City Dental. In 2009 he received his Mastership Award from the Academy of General Dentistry MAGD. The practice is a multi-specialty family practice focusing on providing the best patient care and experience. The practice employs every facet of technology available to dentistry today. Dr. Busch has a relentless passion for dentistry and giving back. He is married to his wife Natalie and has four children. He is presently the Team Dentist for the NFL Kansas City Chiefs. Dr. Busch has written many publications, including technology articles, book chapters in the Computerized Dentist, his own book Digital Technology Integration for Efficient Clinical Workflow and has his own blog the Dentrix dentist. He has lectured extensively on the paperless dental office, CAD/CAM technology, digital dentistry integration, implantology, Cone Beam technology, imaging, and practice management software. He has given many training courses on new technologies in his office for over 30 years and continues to educate, motivate, and inspire his colleagues. His office is completely digital. His current project is to make is dental lab digital and plaster free. He is presently on three prestigious council for innovative dentistry, board member of TeamSmile dental outreach for children which he created and co-founded in 2006-2007 with his best friend Jason Krause of Henry Schein Dental. Helping over 25,000 underserved children across the country get the dentistry and oral health education they need to be pain free and successful in school. With the help of over 40 professional sports franchises and Henry Schein Dental, TeamSmile is the leader in giving back to local communities through dentistry and sports.
Education and Training
St. John's University Biology and Chemistry 1981
Fairleigh Dickinson University Doctor of Dental Medicine 1989
Dr. William Busch, DMD's Expert Contributions
Areas of expertise and specialization
- MAGD 2013 Academy of General Dentistry
- Veneers, Bridges, Crowns
- Zoom & Ultradent Teeth Whitening
- Cad Cam Dentistry – Using Cerec Technology
- Waterlasemd ®
- Sleep Apnea & Snoring Appliances
- White Filling Bonding (mercury-free Filling)
- Cleanings & Prevention
- Digital Impression System
- Cone Beam, Ct Scan And 3d Imaging
- Emergency Care Available
- Periodonal Treatment
- Denture-implant Combos
- Dentures & Removable Partial Dentures
- Full Mouth Rehabiliation With Implants
- Full Mouth Dentures
- Endodontic (root Canal) Therapy
- Oral Surgery / Extractions/biopsysies
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- VA Topeka, KS General Practice Residency 1990
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- TeamSmile Dental Outreach
Experience & Accolades
- Director/Owner1991North Kansas City DentalDirector/Owner
Dr. William Busch, DMD's Practice location
North Kansas City, MO 64116Get Direction
Dr. William Busch, DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Busch
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- Gum Contouring
Gum contouring, also known as gum reshaping or tissue sculpting, is a dental procedure done to correct an uneven gum line in people who have teeth resting either too high or low on the gums.The cause of the gums being too high or too low is mainly genetics. It may also be due to certain medical...
- What Is Oil Pulling?
Oil pulling is an age-old Ayurvedic remedy that is getting a lot of attention these days as more and more people become health conscious. This Ayurvedic remedy is known as a detoxification procedure that keeps your teeth and mouth healthy. Although there are not that many formal scientific studies...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Brian H. Jenkins DDS13905 E. Noland Ct. Independence MO 64055
- Dr. Neetu Chopra4756 Oak St Kansas City MO 64112
- Alex Motaref DMD6406 E 87th St Kansas City MO 64138
- Dr. Jack Craig Stewart DDS615 HOLIDAY PLAZA LANSING KS 66043
- Brianna Ganson D.D.S.11225 Nall Avenue Leawood KS 66211
- Dr. John C. Flucke DDS209 Nw Blue Pkwy Lees Summit MO 64063