Dr. Busch graduated from Fairleigh Dickinson University College of Dental Medicine in 1989. Followed by a General Practice Residency at The VA Hospital in Topeka, KS. After completing his residency, he started as an associate in a group practice in Kansas City, MO for one year and then started his own practice in 1991, North Kansas City Dental. In 2009 he received his Mastership Award from the Academy of General Dentistry MAGD. The practice is a multi-specialty family practice focusing on providing the best patient care and experience. The practice employs every facet of technology available to dentistry today. Dr. Busch has a relentless passion for dentistry and giving back. He is married to his wife Natalie and has four children. He is presently the Team Dentist for the NFL Kansas City Chiefs. Dr. Busch has written many publications, including technology articles, book chapters in the Computerized Dentist, his own book Digital Technology Integration for Efficient Clinical Workflow and has his own blog the Dentrix dentist. He has lectured extensively on the paperless dental office, CAD/CAM technology, digital dentistry integration, implantology, Cone Beam technology, imaging, and practice management software. He has given many training courses on new technologies in his office for over 30 years and continues to educate, motivate, and inspire his colleagues. His office is completely digital. His current project is to make is dental lab digital and plaster free. He is presently on three prestigious council for innovative dentistry, board member of TeamSmile dental outreach for children which he created and co-founded in 2006-2007 with his best friend Jason Krause of Henry Schein Dental. Helping over 25,000 underserved children across the country get the dentistry and oral health education they need to be pain free and successful in school. With the help of over 40 professional sports franchises and Henry Schein Dental, TeamSmile is the leader in giving back to local communities through dentistry and sports.
Education and Training
St. John's University Biology and Chemistry 1981
Fairleigh Dickinson University Doctor of Dental Medicine 1989
Dr. William Busch, DMD's Expert Contributions
Areas of expertise and specialization
- MAGD 2013 Academy of General Dentistry
- Veneers, Bridges, Crowns
- Zoom & Ultradent Teeth Whitening
- Cad Cam Dentistry – Using Cerec Technology
- Waterlasemd ®
- Sleep Apnea & Snoring Appliances
- White Filling Bonding (mercury-free Filling)
- Cleanings & Prevention
- Digital Impression System
- Cone Beam, Ct Scan And 3d Imaging
- Emergency Care Available
- Periodonal Treatment
- Denture-implant Combos
- Dentures & Removable Partial Dentures
- Full Mouth Rehabiliation With Implants
- Full Mouth Dentures
- Endodontic (root Canal) Therapy
- Oral Surgery / Extractions/biopsysies
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- VA Topeka, KS General Practice Residency 1990
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- TeamSmile Dental Outreach
Experience & Accolades
- Director/Owner1991North Kansas City DentalDirector/Owner
Dr. William Busch, DMD's Practice location
North Kansas City, MO 64116Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. William Busch, DMD | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. William Busch, DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Busch
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- What is a Tooth Abscess?
A tooth abscess refers to the accumulation of pus caused by a bacterial infection at the root of the tooth or between the tooth and gum. Abscess at the tip of the root is known as periapical abscess, while those found in the gums are referred to as periodontal abscesses. Tooth abscesses should be...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Brian H. Jenkins DDS13905 E. Noland Ct. Independence MO 64055
- Dr. Neetu Chopra4756 Oak St Kansas City MO 64112
- Alex Motaref DMD6406 E 87th St Kansas City MO 64138
- Dr. Jack Craig Stewart DDS615 HOLIDAY PLAZA LANSING KS 66043
- Brianna Ganson D.D.S.11225 Nall Avenue Leawood KS 66211
- Dr. John C. Flucke DDS209 Nw Blue Pkwy Lees Summit MO 64063