Director of North Kansas City Dental
2000 Swift Ave. Dr. Bill Busch graduated from Fairleigh Dickinson University College of Dental Medicine in 1989. Followed by a General Practice Residency at The VA Hospital in Topeka, KS. After completing his residency, he started as an associate in a group practice in Kansas City, MO for one year and then started his own practice in 1991, North Kansas City Dental. In 2009 he received his Mastership Award from the Academy of General Dentistry MAGD. The practice is a multi-specialty family practice focusing on providing the best patient care and experience. The practice employs every facet of technology available to dentistry today. Dr. Busch has a relentless passion for dentistry and giving back. He is married to his wife Natalie and has four children. He is presently the Team Dentist for the NFL Kansas City Chiefs.
Dr. Busch has written many publications, including technology articles, book chapters in the Computerized Dentist, his own book “Digital Technology Integration for Efficient Clinical Workflow” and has his own blog the Dentrix dentist. He has lectured extensively on the paperless dental office, CAD/CAM technology, digital dentistry integration, implantology, Cone Beam technology, imaging, and practice management software. He has given many training courses on new technologies in his office for over 30 years and continues to educate, motivate, and inspire his colleagues. His office is completely digital. His current project is to make is dental lab digital and plaster free.
He is presently on 3M’s prestigious Council for Innovative dentistry, board member of TeamSmile dental outreach for children which he created and co-founded in 2006-2007 with his best friend Jason Krause of Henry Schein Dental. Helping over 25,000 underserved children across the country get the dentistry and oral health education they need to be pain free and successful in school. With the help of over 40 professional sports franchises and Henry Schein Dental, TeamSmile is the leader in giving back to local communities through dentistry and sports.
Education and Training
VA Hospital Topeka, KS General Practice Residency 1989
Fairleigh Dickinson School of Dental Medicine,Fairleigh Dickinson University School of Dental Medicine Certificate of Orthodontics DMD 1989
Areas of expertise and specialization
- MAGD2013Academy of General Dentistry
- Veneers, Bridges, Crowns
- Zoom & Ultradent Teeth Whitening
- Cad Cam Dentistry – Using Cerec Technology
- Waterlasemd ®
- Sleep Apnea & Snoring Appliances
- White Filling Bonding (mercury-free Filling)
- Cleanings & Prevention
- Digital Impression System
- Cone Beam, Ct Scan And 3d Imaging
- Emergency Care Available
- Periodonal Treatment
- Denture-implant Combos
- Dentures & Removable Partial Dentures
- Full Mouth Rehabiliation With Implants
- Full Mouth Dentures
- Endodontic (root Canal) Therapy
- Oral Surgery / Extractions/biopsysies
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- VA Topeka, KS General Practice Residency 1990
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- TeamSmile Dental Outreach
Experience & Accolades
- Director/Owner1991North Kansas City DentalDirector/Owner
Dr. William Christopher Busch DMD's Practice location
North Kansas City, MO 64116Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. William Christopher Busch DMD | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. William Christopher Busch DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Busch
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- Dr. Jack Craig Stewart DDS615 Holiday Plaza Lansing Kansas 66043
- Brian H. Jenkins DDS13905 E. Noland Ct. Independence MO 64055
- Dr. John C. Flucke DDS428 Sw Ward Rd Lees Summit MO 64081
- Dr. Bernard Gene Bruns DDS5501 Nw 62nd Ter Kansas City MO 64151
- Dr. Larry Pribyl D.D.S.4801 S. Cliff Ave. Independence MO 64055
- Dr. Steven Wayne Blum D.D.S.19613 W 101st St Lenexa KS 66220