Dr. Mark Williams is a urologist practicing in Memphis, TN. Dr. Williams specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Ga Sch of Med, Augusta Ga 1986
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU- Pediatric Urology
- Regional Med Ctr At Memphis, Urology; Univ Of Tn Coll Of Med, General Surgery
Dr. Mark A. Williams MD's Practice location
Memphis, TN 38120Get Direction
CHARLOTTE, NC 28204Get Direction
Dr. Mark A. Williams MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Sex Ed Can Prevent Genital Herpes
Genital herpes is a sexually transmitted infection (STI) that affects people as young as 12. It is a common disease that is mostly transmitted through sexual intercourse, although other forms of direct contact can also lead to transmission. Despite genital herpes being common, more than half of...
- 5 Tips on Living with Prostate Cancer
5 Tips on Living with Prostate CancerBeing diagnosed with cancer is a blow to the lives of very many men. Some think that once they have been diagnosed with prostate cancer, it is the end of their lives. This is not true. Someone can be have prostate cancer and still manage to live a happy and...
- What Does it Mean if I Have Blood in My Urine?
Waking up to the sight of reddish discharge in your urine can be disconcerting to nearly anyone. However, nine out of ten times there is nothing severe to worry about. Though this is the case, there is always a chance that you might be observing a visible symptom of a serious underlying...
- How Is Genital Herpes Transmitted?
Genital herpes is one of the most common sexually transmitted diseases. It is associated with blisters or sores on the genitals. People with genital herpes may also experience flu-like symptoms. Most people with genital herpes may not experience any symptoms and may go on living normally without...
- What Could Lead to Nephrotic Syndrome?
IntroductionNephrotic syndrome refers to a group of symptoms that occur when there is something wrong with your kidneys. It can affect people of all ages and is often treatable. Kidney damage may be suspected if an individual shows any of the following symptoms:...
- Can I Live Without a Bladder if I Have Bladder Cancer?
The bladder is the organ in the human body that stores urine temporarily to be released later through the urethra. It is, therefore, a very important part of the body. Unfortunately, in some cases of bladder cancer, the bladder has to be removed.The removal of the urinary bladder is done through a...
- Dr. Charles R. Wallace MD1325 Eastmoreland Ave Memphis TN 38104
- Dr. Mark Jay Saslawsky M.D.995 S Yates Rd Memphis TN 38119
- Dr. Horace Norman Noe M. D.770 Estate Pl Memphis TN 38120
- Dr. Robert Alfred Donato M.D.995 S Yates Rd Memphis TN 38119
- Dr. Yair Walzer MD8066 WALNUT RUN RD STE 100 CORDOVA TN 38018
- Dr. Holt Benjamin Maddux M.D.1325 Wolf Park Dr Germantown TN 38138