Dr. Mark Williams is a urologist practicing in Memphis, TN. Dr. Williams specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Ga Sch of Med, Augusta Ga 1986
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU- Pediatric Urology
- Regional Med Ctr At Memphis, Urology; Univ Of Tn Coll Of Med, General Surgery
Dr. Mark A. Williams MD's Practice location
Memphis, TN 38120Get Direction
CHARLOTTE, NC 28204Get Direction
Dr. Mark A. Williams MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Can I Live Without a Bladder if I Have Bladder Cancer?
The bladder is the organ in the human body that stores urine temporarily to be released later through the urethra. It is, therefore, a very important part of the body. Unfortunately, in some cases of bladder cancer, the bladder has to be removed.The removal of the urinary bladder is done through a...
- What Does Blood in Your Urine Mean?
Seeing blood in your urine is an alarming thing, but the truth is that it’s usually not that serious. Nevertheless, you should inform your doctor about it so that you can be properly diagnosed. Whenever a person has blood in their urine, this is referred to as hematuria.There might be an...
- What is Genital Herpes? Get the Facts
What is Genital Herpes? How can one identify it? What are its symptoms? Can it be treated? And if it can be treated, then how? And if not, what does one have to do? Is getting genital herpes the end of life. And since prevention is better than cure, we will also look at the ways through which you...
- What Specialists Treat Testicular Cancer?
The type of cancer that affected the male sex organs, particularly the male gonads called the testes, was regarded as an incurable condition back in the 70s. Since then, advanced diagnostic tools, exceptional treatment methods, and refined therapies have elevated testicular cancer to the status of a...
- What are the Treatment Options for Syphilis?
What is syphilis?Syphilis is a very dangerous disease if not diagnosed early and treated with proper medication. Worse, it may even lead to death. Syphilis is caused by the bacterium Treponema pallidum and has four stages in its pathogenesis. It is one of those diseases which does not have typical...
- Is It Healthy To Be Circumcised?
Is It Healthy To Be Circumcised?Circumcision is a quick and simple surgical procedure that is done to remove the foreskin of the male penis. It is performed at different ages although in most cases it is done during adolescence. The procedure has a few risks such as bleeding. However, it is...
- Dr. Mark Jay Saslawsky M.D.995 S Yates Rd Memphis TN 38119
- Dr. Horace Norman Noe M. D.770 Estate Pl Memphis TN 38120
- Dr. Charles R. Wallace MD1325 Eastmoreland Ave Memphis TN 38104
- Dr. Lynn Wilson Conrad1325 Wolf Park Dr Germantown TN 38138
- Dr. Robert Alfred Donato M.D.995 S Yates Rd Memphis TN 38119
- Dr. Yair Walzer MD640 N Germantown Pkwy Cordova TN 38018