Dr. Don Wilde is a psychologist practicing in Warwick, NY. Dr. Wilde specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Wilde evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Wilde because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Don Wilde PHD's Practice location
Warwick, NY 10990Get Direction
Dr. Don Wilde PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Depression: Finding the Right Antidepressant
The federal government’s health statisticians figure that about one in every 10 Americans take an antidepressant. The National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) reports that the rate of antidepressant use in the US among teens and adults has increased by 400% from the years 1988 to 1994 to 2005...
- Autism and 'The Good Doctor': Is it Accurate?
ABC's new hit show has taken television by storm with its dynamic character of Shaun Murphy, who is an autistic surgeon. However, many wonder: Does the show paint an accurate picture?Only one viewWhile it is great that there are more shows than ever before that have characters on the autism spectrum...
- Top 7 Depression Myths and Misconceptions Debunked
Depression is mere sadness: Many people believe that depression is just a feeling of sadness and isn’t an illness. But depression is actually a complex mental problem that affects a person psychologically, socially, and biologically. People suffering from depression have a high level of stress...
- Clinical Depression: How it Affects Men and Women
Clinical depression is associated with social, occupational, and physical impairments. People commonly perceive that depression is a trivial condition that is not entirely genuine. However, depression is a real illness with real and debilitating symptoms, and should not be perceived as anything...
- Understanding Psychotherapy
Most of us usually become too overwhelmed when dealing with the issues affecting our lives. Cases of depression, anxiety, and mental disorders are very common today. Others struggle with weight-related issues, addiction, sexuality, relationships, and loss of jobs, among others. All these concerns...
- Dr. Gina A Buck PH.D.10 Schalks Crossing Road Plainsboro NJ 08536
- Dr. Michael Steinhardt PSY.D.79 Route 59 Suffern NY 10901
- Dr. Susan Felice Turner PH.D.280 Sugarloaf Mountain Rd Chester NY 10918
- Dr. Karen J Miller PH.D.65 Chapel St Garnerville NY 10923
- Christina Rosario-luciano216 Cardinal Dr Montgomery NY 12549
- Dr. Elsa Menaker PH.D27 High Tor Rd New City NY 10956