Dr. Kathleen R Maginot MD
Cardiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Cardiology600 Highland Ave Madison WI, 53792
Dr. Kathleen Maginot is a pediatric cardiologist practicing in Madison, WI. Dr. Maginot specializes in caring for fetuses, infants, children and adolescents with cardiovascular or cardiac abnormalities. Practiced in both inpatient and outpatient settings, the scope of conditions cared for by pediatric cardiologists is large and includes congenital heart defects, heart muscle disorders, rhythm disturbances and hypertension.
Education and Training
New Jersey College of Dentistry 1989
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Pediatric digital echocardiography: a study of the analog-to-digital transition.
- Sudden cardiac death in young athletes: trying to find the needle in the haystack.
- Recurrent syncope secondary to asystole in an infant with Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome.
- In utero premature closure of the ductus arteriosus presenting as isolated right ventricular hypertrophy.
- Atrial Fibrillation and Long QT Syndrome Presenting in a 12-Year-Old Girl.
- Just sinus bradycardia or something more serious?
- Heart rate and rhythm responses of healthy young adults to modern water slides.
- Heart Disease
- Birth Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease
Dr. Kathleen R Maginot MD's Practice location
Dr. Kathleen R Maginot MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Maginot
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- Congenital Heart Defects
Surgical treatment is the most appropriate option for inborn heart defects, which is not something you can put off.What is a congenital heart defect (CHD)?It is combined damage of the heart muscle in which there are structural deformations and anomalies in the inner chamber partitions, as well as...
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- What is Kawasaki Disease?
Kawasaki disease is a rare childhood disease that causes inflammation of the arteries in the body. The characteristic symptoms of the disease, which is high fever and peeling skin, remains for almost a week. In most cases, it gets back to normal without any major issues. Children will be monitored...
- Dr. Larry H Weinhaus MD700 S Park St Madison WI 53715
- Dr. Nicholas H. Vonbergen M.D.600 HIGHLAND AVE MADISON WI 53792
- Luke J Lamers MD600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792
- Dr. Allen D Wilson MD7966 MAURER RD CROSS PLAINS WI 53528
- Dr. Amy Lynn hering Peterson M.D.600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792
- Dr. John Carter Ralphe MD600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792