Dr. Perry Lance Justice D.O.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)717 S Houston Ave Tulsa OK, 74127
Dr. Perry Justice is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Justice specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Justice can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Justice can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
- Morristown Medical Center
- Indiana University Medical Center
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Providing surgical care to indigent patients in central and south America. Co-founder of UHMLA (Unidad Hospitalaria Movil de Latino America)
Dr. Perry Lance Justice D.O.'s Practice location
Tulsa, OK 74127Get Direction
Guntersville, AL 35976Get Direction
GUNTERSVILLE, AL 35976Get Direction
Dr. Perry Lance Justice D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Justice
- Musician and Wife Hope for Miracle in Her Battle Against Ovarian Cancer
A couple in Boston are praying for a miracle as they try to find a way to be admitted to the Dana-Farber Institute.A musical love storyRonny Monroe has lived quite the life as a musician, one that many others aspire to. He was coached by the same singing instructor as Chris Cornell, he has been a...
- Prenatal Exposure to Fever May Lead to Autism, Study Finds
Children with autism often see things more clearly, hear things more loudly, smell things more strongly, feel things you don't, and taste things differently. Once a highly stigmatized and rarely understood disability, autism spectrum disorder has received a wealth of attention and research over the...
- Repeat C-sections Are Not as Risky as Natural Birth
According to a new study conducted by researchers from Australia, repeat cesarean sections are safer than natural vaginal birth. Both delivery methods were not associated with death or any serious health issues. But women who had cesarean sections had less serious bleeding complications, when...
- New Cancer Drug in the UK Has Begun Clinical Trials for Advanced Cancer Patients
People with advanced tumors are often at the very end of a line of treatment options. Despite the many advances we have today in technology and modern medicine, cancer’s puzzle has not yet been solved. Many of these patients’ last days are filled with pain as they spend their last moments...
- What Are Submucosal Leiomyomas?
Submucosal leiomyomas are non-cancerous tumors occurring at the wall of the uterus. It’s common in women of childbearing age. Most women with fibroids might not experience any visible symptoms. For some women, the symptoms of submucosal fibroids could become so severe that they interfere with...
- Are There Routine Checks for Ovarian Cancer?
Ovarian cancer is the most common cause of death among gynecologic types of cancer. The most common risk factors for ovarian cancer are:...
- Gita Meshri6576 North Deer Ridge Court Owasso Oklahoma 74055
- Mrs. Monique Modest-Mckoy M.D.1120 South Utica Avenue Tulsa Oklahoma 74104
- Dr. Frank A. Nwankwo MD1921 Stonecipher Blvd. Ada Oklahoma 74820
- Dr. Jacob Lauer MD920 Sl Young Blvd Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. Alfred D Jenkins MD1938 Peachtree Rd Nw Atlanta GA 30309
- Dr. Karen Marie-pierce Gold MDVanderbilt University Medical Ctr Nashville TN 37232