Dr. Franco Rossi O.D.
Optometrist | Occupational Vision25 St John St Goshen NY, 10924
Dr. Franco Rossi is an optometrist practicing in Goshen, NY. Dr. Rossi specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Rossi performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Franco Rossi O.D.'s Practice location
Goshen, NY 10924Get Direction
Dr. Franco Rossi O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rossi
Not at all happy with Dr. Rossi.
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cataracts?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is a condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, proteins that are contained in the lens begin to break down, making the lens cloudy with an increase in age. Because cataracts develop very slowly, vision may not be affected right away and...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- Dr. Jennifer Battiato O.D.2877 Rt. 94 Blooming Grove NY 10914
- Dr. Doron Feder OD125 Dolson Ave Middletown NY 10940
- Dr. Richard Andrew Roper O.D.470 Route 211 E Middletown NY 10940
- Miriam Michelle Rolf OD140 Executive Drive New Windsor NY 12553
- Dr. Dawn Nicole Tomasini O.D.150 Pike St Port Jervis NY 12771
- Dr. Steven Colton Crowther O.D.900 Washington Rd West Point NY 10996