Dr. Karen Marie Kreiling MD
Pediatrician2007 95th St Ll-A Childrens Health Par Naperville IL, 60564
Dr. Karen Kreiling is a pediatrician practicing in Naperville, IL. Dr. Kreiling is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Kreiling diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Kreiling can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Pittsburgh Sch of Med, Pittsburgh Pa 1996
University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine 1996
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- McGaw Med Ctr Of Northwestern, Pediatrics
- Children's Memorial Med Center Of Chicago
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University Program
Dr. Karen Marie Kreiling MD's Practice location
Naperville, IL 60564Get Direction
Dr. Karen Marie Kreiling MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kreiling
- How Is Autism Diagnosed?
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) describes a specific set of developmental and behavioral problems that affect an individual's behavior, as well as an individual's social and communication skills. A diagnosis of ASD means that your child’s social and communication skills, as well as play skills, are...
- What Team of Specialists Should I Contact if I Have Meningitis?
As complex as it is, meningitis can sometimes be a threat to life. Treating meningitis can be tricky, hence, it needs a team of medical practitioners to make a diagnosis and offer treatment for the condition. You can call your doctor immediately under the following circumstances:...
- The BRAT Diet for Toddlers
IntroductionBRAT is a type of diet, which consists of bananas, rice, applesauce, and toast. The BRAT diet used to be a staple mostly recommended by pediatricians to children with an upset stomach. The main idea behind this diet is to provide a chance for the gut to rest and at the same time...
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- The Health Benefits of Vitamin A
Vitamin A is a group of fat soluble vitamins that plays a major role in the function of our immune system as well as in vision and cellular communication. Vitamin A serves several important functions that help us to maintain a healthy body. It is important in helping to keep our eyesight,...
- How to Protect Children with Autism from Being Bullied
Introduction to BullyingIt is an unfortunate fact that children have a tendency to find weaknesses and differences in their peers and latch onto it, emotionally or physically hurting the other child in the process. When performed on purpose and repeatedly this is bullying, and is a serious problem....
- Dr. Mohammad Mahmud Khan MD498 W Boughton Rd Bolingbrook Illinois 60440
- Arvind K. Shukla M.B.B.S.900 JORIE BLVD OAK BROOK IL 60523
- Dr. Marie K. Philobos M.D.8310 Lemont Rd Darien Illinois 60561
- Dr. Panorea Mathews Kukla MD430 Pennsylvania Avenue Glen Ellyn Illinois 60137
- Dr. Paola Andrea Portela M.D.7530 WOODWARD AVE WOODRIDGE IL 60517
- Dr. Lawton K Moy M.D.27240 W Saxony Dr Channahon IL 60410