Dr. Peter Kapsimalis D.M.D.
Endodontist | Endodontics284 Ashland Rd Summit NJ, 07901
Dr. Peter Kapsimalis is an endodonist practicing in Summit, NJ. Dr. Kapsimalis is a specialist dentist, focusing on tooth pain, root canals and other issues related to the interior part of the tooth. Endodonists can diagnose problems and perform procedures to fix them. Treatment from an endodonist can often save a diseased tooth. Root canal treatment is one of the most common procedures performed by an endodonist.
Dr. Peter Kapsimalis D.M.D.'s Practice location
Summit, NJ 07901Get Direction
Dr. Peter Kapsimalis D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kapsimalis
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- Some Women May Have the Genes That Cause Endometriosis
A new study published in the journal, Nature Genetics, has shown that women who have one of the two genetic variants may have increased risk of developing endometriosis. This offers new insight into the development of this condition, which affects about 6% to 10% of women. According to the...
- The Brain Cell Transplant that Could Potentially Treat Parkinson’s Disease
Parkinson’s Disease is a degenerative condition of the patient’s central nervous system which affects, among other things, the person’s motor functions. The disease initially manifests as involuntary movements such as shaking and difficulties to keep steady limbs, and can eventually evolve to...
- Folic Acid Benefits: Foods High in Folic Acid
Folic acid is required for proper cellular regeneration and growth. Moreover, folic acid helps in a number of essential functions in the body such as the biosynthesis of nucleotides in cells, repair and synthesis of DNA, the production of RBCs, and the prevention of anemia.It also encourages the...
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- 7 Uses and Benefits of Jojoba Oil
Introduction of Jojoba oil Jojoba oil is extracted from the seeds of the jojoba plant, which is also called as Simmondsia chinensis. It is a small shrub which is native to certain regions of northwestern Mexico, southern Arizona and southern regions of California. Jojoba oil is actually in the...
- Dr. Ian Jay Langer D.M.D.140 Saint Paul Street Westfield NJ 07090
- Dr. Shawn Michael Lafkowitz DMD1 Lincoln Hwy Edison NJ 08820
- Rosemichele Sorvino-macchia D.M.D.291 Main St Chatham NJ 07928
- Dr. Dimple Suresh Malavia D.D.S.1 State Route 27 Edison NJ 08820
- Myung H Cho DDS225 Broadway New York NY 10007
- Marc P Gimbel D.M.D.150 River Rd Montville NJ 07045